• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Real Secret of the South China Sea.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother, you seriously think that Russia is going to help China to fight their S.C.Sea? you have no idea how Ruski works! SELF Interest, they want a share of the S.C.S with plenty of resources, of course, Ruski is on the right side of history, it will have a share with US, EU, etc, the 8 nations.

I do not expect you to believe, but do remember, I broadcast the coming 8 Nations invasion of China first here in Sammyboy.

It makes sense to make use of China to exterminate the US, and then later exterminate the weaker China. World monopoly for Putin!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think south china sea should belong to china,china is the only country big and strong enough to bring peace and prosperity to asia as a whole.most countries in asia are shitholes,with the exception of japan,south korea.....hong kong singapore and taiwan are too small to affect anything.only china has the manpower and resources in eventuality to uplift the whole of asia,on our own we remain scattered and divided and helpless to the machinations of the west.the main issue with south china sea is not who owns what,the issue is most of the countries in asia cant even take care of their own shit in their own country,import a few million chinks(20 to 30 percent of the population will do) and I guarantee every country from jakarta to burma will be as developed as malaysia.u think msia is shit but compared to the neighbours.....i wonder why we are stuck on the continent with imbeciles?china and korea and japan should belong on the same continent and hemisphere as europe,imagine the progress we would have made with the ang moh's assistance or copying them,instead we are surrounded by jokers and monkeys.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
the world need a strong China.

time for Chinese to invade Europe and exterminate evil White Christians drug traffickers.

I think south china sea should belong to china,china is the only country big and strong enough to bring peace and prosperity to asia as a whole.most countries in asia are shitholes,with the exception of japan,south korea.....hong kong singapore and taiwan are too small to affect anything.only china has the manpower and resources in eventuality to uplift the whole of asia,on our own we remain scattered and divided and helpless to the machinations of the west.the main issue with south china sea is not who owns what,the issue is most of the countries in asia cant even take care of their own shit in their own country,import a few million chinks(20 to 30 percent of the population will do) and I guarantee every country from jakarta to burma will be as developed as malaysia.u think msia is shit but compared to the neighbours.....i wonder why we are stuck on the continent with imbeciles?china and korea and japan should belong on the same continent and hemisphere as europe,imagine the progress we would have made with the ang moh's assistance or copying them,instead we are surrounded by jokers and monkeys.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's biggest threat is never the US. Its Russia in view of its proximity, border and the various schisms in ideology over the decades. China obvious tilt to capitalism much earlier than Russia and it encompassing this as the driver for its future puts it out of step with Russia. For Putin and Russian all and every engagement is projection of power. The Russians have lost most of their Ex-Warsaw pact colleagues to EU and the West. A Chinese citizens also has more in common with a US citizen then a Russian citizen.

It will take a while, but China will take its rightful place as supremo in the East. And the US has to accept it.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
russia gdp per cap is 14k and they are communist?every country is capitalist to a certain extend,and remember russia is freed from the constrains of her old mold and shackles when the communist bloc collapsed,she is now evolved into a different beast.21st century technology has also brought about great change.china although they have embraced the open market to a large extend is still a state run economy,that aspect is what keeps it in line with communist doctrine.lets not forget the great cooperation china and russia has had over the past two decades both economically and technologically,no need to go into details,im sure everyone knows.

besides xi jinping always seem the happiest when he is with putin.he is man of many smiles,but his smile with putin is the most genuine.

[video=youtube;Tvu3xiFmfDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvu3xiFmfDU[/video]

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is correct. US is a capitalist economy that only see the color of money. Who pays them more they will sell you their gunboats and are your friends. The fact that US even joined in the opium trades with the British empire tells they are crap nations no money no talk.

China's biggest threat is never the US. Its Russia in view of its proximity, border and the various schisms in ideology over the decades. China obvious tilt to capitalism much earlier than Russia and it encompassing this as the driver for its future puts it out of step with Russia. For Putin and Russian all and every engagement is projection of power. The Russians have lost most of their Ex-Warsaw pact colleagues to EU and the West. A Chinese citizens also has more in common with a US citizen then a Russian citizen.

It will take a while, but China will take its rightful place as supremo in the East. And the US has to accept it.