• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The REAL life of Axe in Australia

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
农民又这样啊?没有农民就没有共产党,没有共产党就没有新中国,你会吗。你妈的傻屄。

I know all about chickens. :biggrin: It is my dream to be a chicken farmer.

There is nothing wrong with migrants doing farming.

I will buy the more expensive Aussie free-range. I am afraid of eating the "imported" chooks when in Singapore.

I know Singapore cheaper imported chooks come from either the neighbouring countries or South America.

The Aussie chickens that I buy usually grow up in RSPCA approved barns and farms, with lots of space to run happily. The farmer also very happy and don't use hormones.

The Singapore chickens grow up in overcrowded artificial environment where a day is reduced to 18 hours and the entrepreneur use growth hormones to help chooks grow faster. Because of the stress of faster growth, the chooks fall sick and to prevent this, a cocktail of medicines are fed to them to keep them alive. With 18-hour day, the chooks grow up faster and are ready for market$$$$.

The result is cheaper chooks for Singapore consumer and expensive chooks for Australian consumer.

Which do you prefer?

Last edited: