• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real face of Syu Ying Kwok

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
am sure many of you are familar with Madam Syu Ying Kwok whose articles adulating the PAP are published by the Straits Times Forum on a regular basis.

Yes, she was the one who stirred a storm in cyberspace in July with her rather unkind remarks about opposition politician Tan Lead Shake’s family problems in another “mouth-watering” letter here .

Is Madam Syu a PAP member ? Does she work in the civil service ?

We did a google search on the background of Mdm Syu and could only find the following:

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/2008/09/27/face-to-face-with-pap-no-1-supporter-syu-ying-kwok/

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

Do you guys or " we" have any sense of human decency what so ever ? Fine disagree with Mdm Syu, fine call her names for all that she has done or believes in, but putting up a picture of her and her kids and calling for more information smacks of bullying and intimidation. You guys didn't even have the decency to crop out pictures of her kids.

Locke

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lockeliberal,

As usual, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Can you please email the WP people at [email protected] to register their protest ? Let me reiterate again I have NOTHING to do with wayangparty.

Her picture was found on facebook which is in public domain for ALL TO SEE. Since it is on the internet, anybody who wants to look it up can find it.

It's not as if the pictures were stolen or taken without her permission.

And there is nowhere in the article in which Madam Syu was insulted. I must praise the WP people for their measured civility towards her. I would have hurled vulgarities straight in her face for her most stupid statements.

Are you afraid that you may end up like your fellow PAP boot-licker with your pictures splashed out on WP blog ?

Dear Avantas

Do you guys or " we" have any sense of human decency what so ever ? Fine disagree with Mdm Syu, fine call her names for all that she has done or believes in, but putting up a picture of her and her kids and calling for more information smacks of bullying and intimidation. You guys didn't even have the decency to crop out pictures of her kids.

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

I criticized dear old Kojak a while ago for putting up public pictures of Jaslyn Go's kids. I wonder if she will likewise as a mother criticize you for what you have done and will she have the milk of human decency. I seriously doubt the WP people run that blog, they have more decency then that . No insults of course but the bullying and intimidation is for all to see as are your implied threats as well. The words below indicate your responsibility behind it.

Cheers

Locke

We did a google search on the background of Mdm Syu and could only find the following:

Read rest of article here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/200...syu-ying-kwok/

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Avantas

I criticized dear old Kojak a while ago for putting up public pictures of Jaslyn Go's kids. I wonder if she will likewise as a mother criticize you for what you have done and will she have the milk of human decency. I seriously doubt the WP people run that blog, they have more decency then that . No insults of course but the bullying and intimidation is for all to see as are your implied threats as well. The words below indicate your responsibility behind it.

Hi Locke

Seeing you take a stand on behalf of Kwok, I have a question. If somebody chose to participate in political commentary and there is no question about naivety here, proudly displaying one's identity and also having a facebook account, then she should expect flak and repercussions. And that includes all.
Including the children's photos is responsibility for herself to bear alone. Not that it matter much here.

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Johnson

Since when does pure participation by writing two letters to the ST supporting the PAP however disgusting deserve such treatment ? For that matter if some idiot from the PAP choses to highlight certain people who use their real names in comments on the SDP website how would you feel or whose view support somewhat positions taken by the opposition ? Granted if they had googled and found her to be say a member of the YPAP cec etc etc then fine so be it, highlight the affiliation and let readers judge, but these shit stirrers here have not found anything or nothing with google and I view this as pure cyber bullying.

Locke

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke

I see being cowed under the shadow of a big stick as a reality of life, why can't cyber bullying be seen as something to lived with, distasteful though it may be. Civilians run from the battlefield, combatants stay. That's war. It's a choice to be either. Cest la vie.

A

Alu862

This is the perils of freedom of speech you put your picture online people re post it

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Locke,

Why are you so agitated whenever PAP supporters are slammed ?

In fact, I find the article by wayangparty too benign by their "standards".

It is too nice and courteous, quite disappointed with the wayangparty guys, are they afraid of offending the PAP ?

Dear Johnson

Since when does pure participation by writing two letters to the ST supporting the PAP however disgusting deserve such treatment ? For that matter if some idiot from the PAP choses to highlight certain people who use their real names in comments on the SDP website how would you feel or whose view support somewhat positions taken by the opposition ? Granted if they had googled and found her to be say a member of the YPAP cec etc etc then fine so be it, highlight the affiliation and let readers judge, but these shit stirrers here have not found anything or nothing with google and I view this as pure cyber bullying.

Locke