• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The real color of the "eliteS" are beginning to show......

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the economy is good, these scums (papies) self proclaimed , hinted and insinuated that they are top class pple (whose salary must be pegged to the best in the land) and they just LUXURIATE themselves in the good economic time propel by the world economy.

NOW THESE SCUMS ARE LITERALLY (SHiT) & METAPHORICALLY (Deep Recession in sg) UNDERGOING A TRIAL OF BAPTISM BY FIRE, they just wilt and unable to come up with viable alternatives and solutions to the economy other than to offer a one off token financial assistance to the distress and suffering of the poor disaffected sg ppl.

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
[COLOR="_______"]Citizens please continue to embargo Singapore and not spend a cent to show that you are not please with PAP 's shitty policy ![/COLOR]

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NOW THESE SCUMS ARE LITERALLY (SHiT) & METAPHORICALLY (Deep Recession in sg) UNDERGOING A TRIAL OF BAPTISM BY FIRE, they just wilt and unable to come up with viable alternatives and solutions to the economy other than to offer a one off token financial assistance to the distress and suffering of the poor disaffected sg ppl.

I was shocked when they kept telling us the solution to current crisis is bonding with family, bonding with community, bonding among ourselves, upgrading our skills and maintain racial harmony. Other than the above, it was a deafening silence.:mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was shocked when they kept telling us the solution to current crisis is bonding with family, bonding with community, bonding among ourselves, upgrading our skills and maintain racial harmony. Other than the above, it was a deafening silence.:mad:

And the real solution is...

senghtfire.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pinkee Loong:What financial difficulties ???!!! I'm still having my daily sharkfin soup and abalone what .Just don't know what are u people are complaining about,U all are unmotivated and lazy lot lah ! Don't always come to me for financial help Okay !Okay now I'm going for my breakfast.If i don't have a good breakfast,somebody's bottom is going to get greased.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the economy is good, these scums (papies) self proclaimed , hinted and insinuated that they are top class pple (whose salary must be pegged to the best in the land) and they just LUXURIATE themselves in the good economic time propel by the world economy.

What do you mean about just beginning to show the real color?

It had always been the color of MONEY!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I always knew their true colours.
Do you mean that you did not?

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always knew their true colours.
Do you mean that you did not?

Their colours in the sense of their self proclaimed ability to having helicopter and satellite vision to solve problems and provide solutions. Instead we see tens of thousands of jobless ppl being asked to be health attendants, cleaners, landscape technician (gardener)...et al. Like this called Swiss std of living? It is A DOWNRIGHT FAILURE for the scums when many people are forced to DOWNGRADE to 2 rm and 3 rm flats.

Their policies of letting every Tom, Dick and Harry in to settle down to augment the population and compete with the indigenous population is fallacious and morally wrong. Now peasants are competing with FTs in every field with our limited resources. WHat I uttered is nothing new. Their craving and greed for the mighty $ only started in the '90s.

Same old story. W/o checks and balances they now has to resort to dip into the reserves.