• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Real Ang Mo Attitude

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is all about him and his so called "justice" for his own selfish reasons.

caucasian_cyclist_blocks_bus_with_bike-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Frederic said this Caucasian cyclist parked his bike in front of a bus after accusing the driver of trying to force him off the road. The cyclist apparently even threatened to beat up the driver.

Said the STOMPer:

"This Caucasian man audaciously parked his bicycle in front of a SBS bus 197 when it came to a halt in front of a bus stop near Bukit Merah at 6.40pm, Feb 28.

"He got up the bus and accused the PRC bus driver of attempting to force him off the road (while he was cycling) on two occasions.

"Not being able to communicate in English, the PRC driver could only stare back at him in silence.

"Passengers on the bus heard the Caucasian man threatened the driver, saying 'whack the hell out of you' and 'this is Singapore, not China'.

"The Caucasian man used his mobile phone to call the police as well, claiming that he is not letting the bus go till police arrived.

"I feel that he is simply ridiculous, overbearing and inconsiderate. Regardless of the unproven and groundless accusation, his actions delayed all the commuters who had to get off the bus and wait for the next bus.

"Police arrived in about 10 minutes. No details on how the dispute concluded as I had to leave the scene by the time police arrived."

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one rode off on the ang mohs bicycle? Would have served ang moh right if dat had happened.

Ang mos are really a big pain in the arse..but one thing we can learn from them...they dare to talk....we sinkees are do-ers...behind the scene

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang Mo are self-centered and they dare to talk because they always think that they are right.

If it was a sinkie old man riding a bicycle along the road, this would not have happened.

Anyway, many Ang Mo ride bicycle thinking that they have equal rights to the road and they are travelling at the same speed as motorised vehicle. They are hardzard to the road as they can be rather reckless.

Ang mos are really a big pain in the arse..but one thing we can learn from them...they dare to talk....we sinkees are do-ers...behind the scene

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes its their culture to vocalise....they insist on their 'rights' no matter the cost. So you get to see this kind of churlish behaviour from time to time from these clowns.

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo are self-centered and they dare to talk because they always think that they are right.

If it was a sinkie old man riding a bicycle along the road, this would not have happened.

Anyway, many Ang Mo ride bicycle thinking that they have equal rights to the road and they are travelling at the same speed as motorised vehicle. They are hardzard to the road as they can be rather reckless.

in singapore nowadays, we have a lot of 2nd rate ang mo who cannot make it in their own countries
quite similar to the PRC trash we are importing

as for ang mo cyclists, they are well known for running red lights
when you challenge them for running red light, they are very good at showing u the finger
yet in their online forums, they are constantly telling each other not to run red light

it works both ways, if you want car drivers to show some respect, then show some respect for basic traffic rules
and that means stopping at red light, no matter how frustrated you feel, or how silly you think you may look coz you are the next lance armstrong in the making

i think im the next great F1 champion, so does it mean that if no other cars i can just run the red light? especially at 3am in the morning, coz i feel so stupid waiting at the traffic light, and i am the only car

here's to more a more lawless singapore , thanks in part to the huge number of foreigners in this country

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cycling on the road aside, this is a good example of assertiveness.

If he was hit by the bus, I won't give a shit. Same thing applies to other sports cyclists.

Cheers!

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just few days ago, I was caught in a traffic jam early in the morning at Fort Road, this fucking Angmoh rode beside me and give my car a few hard knocks for no apparent reason. I couldn't have offended him with my driving since I was in a jam and hardly move. Fucking bastard!! These fuckers are having as though this country now belongs to them...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC bus driver must done something wrong. I hate PRC bus driver like too press on pedal and brake. Nearly have accident with the bus yesterday.
The Ah Moh also have bad attitude. Should take down the name of the driver, bus plate number and photo of the driver then log report to police and bus company.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
in singapore nowadays, we have a lot of 2nd rate ang mo who cannot make it in their own countries

when you challenge them for running red light, they are very good at showing u the finger
yet in their online forums, they are constantly telling each other not to run red light

it works both ways, if you want car drivers to show some respect, then show some respect for basic traffic rules
and that means stopping at red light, no matter how frustrated you feel, or how silly you think you may look coz you are the next lance armstrong in the making

i think im the next great F1 champion, so does it mean that if no other cars i can just run the red light? especially at 3am in the morning, coz i feel so stupid waiting at the traffic light, and i am the only car

here's to more a more lawless singapore , thanks in part to the huge number of foreigners in this country

2nd rate ang mor.. now now.. i thought people are saying that only 2nd rate ones go to thailand and the world class ones go to your pathetic sinkieland.

It is not the ang mor is 2nd rate, it is just that you see it as 2nd rate.

if you think of it carefully, the ang mor has to live among you bunch of sinkie, how the hell do you expect him to behave when he encounter sinkie behavior daily.

It will come to a time when his patience really wear off and he has to teach you bunch of third world behaving losers a lesson.

If you want to give any comments of the ang mor who comes from first world country where they understand what human rights is,

you have think where you are coming from first: are you a coward loser? do you bend down and let the govt screw you repeatedly, do you dare to fight for your rights?

think about all these first if you want to deal with another human being who is trying to make some sense in your third world behaving sinkieland.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Originally Posted by ben213us

wait a minute..... am i reading correctly? what is with the "thanks in part to the huge number of foreigners in this country"

does that mean that the sinkie thinks that it happens naturally? or happened due to some evolutionary causes?

come on, the fact that the huge number of FT is due to the govt and then it all linked to your cowardice and stupidity of not dealing with the govt who has hands on with anything they want.

so the correct way of saying is " Thank to the coward bunch of worthless sinkies for the huge number of foreigners in your pathetic country."

PS: if you want to know the cause and effect of getting your ass screwed and experienced its pain repeatedly and daily. check my signature.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am surprise none of the commuters went out ot the bus and throw the bicycle into the longkang and tell the bus "captain" to speed off while the angmo go retrieve his bike. at least that is what i will do.:biggrin:

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
coz sinkies will only sit back and complain! :wink:

i am surprise none of the commuters went out ot the bus and throw the bicycle into the longkang and tell the bus "captain" to speed off while the angmo go retrieve his bike. at least that is what i will do.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that is an astute observation.. but if you check on the list of sinkie behavior that i have put it on my signature, you will know the cause and effect of why sinkies behave like this.

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo lan jiao more dua ki. If I am passerby I will pick up the bike and ride off. Looks expensive. Hahaha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang Mo lan jiao more dua ki. If I am passerby I will pick up the bike and ride off. Looks expensive. Hahaha.

IF you are the passerby.....blah blah blah all the sinkie shit...

the words "if" is often used among sinkies.. why? .. check my signature..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this Ang Moh FT do this to any bus/taxi driver in LOS, he will end up either in mortuary or hospital.