• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The problem with being President!

SR Nathan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My master, Ali, the Baba, once'ch remarked in parleemen that when one buys char kuay teow, one will get one egg.

But he being Ali, the Baba, when he buys char kuay teow, people will automatically give him two eggs. And that'ch a fact of life.

My problem is my prata now always got three eggs! How to slim down like that?

Some more I like my prata murtabak mini like; with three eggs, not nice liao. How arh?

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prasident Sir,
who is the imbecile that ask u to slim down? How could you do that...ur short and fat physique is the symbol of our country....if u slim down, who would want to visit you at ur palace....all the ang mohs will have nth to laugh abt when they show their friends the group pictures.. ok murtabak time!!!!

My master, Ali, the Baba, once'ch remarked in parleemen that when one buys char kuay teow, one will get one egg.

But he being Ali, the Baba, when he buys char kuay teow, people will automatically give him two eggs. And that'ch a fact of life.

My problem is my prata now always got three eggs! How to slim down like that?

Some more I like my prata murtabak mini like; with three eggs, not nice liao. How arh?