• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The politics thread :)

kopikong99

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a long night.... It is time to hv my sweet dream at my Sg home...I will visit Johore when peace n harmony come....Good night...

You really rooted in your sg home. Enjoy your dream in Sg since JB gives you nightmare and don't u think you are in the wrong forum.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.22am: BN chairperson Najib Abdul Razak blames the election results, especially BN's failure to retain Selangor, on a "Chinese tsunami".

He says that the government is worried by the "polarisation of voting trends" which could affect the country's harmony and create tension. He calls for a "national reconciliation process."

Source: Malaysiakini

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
1.50am: The tally so far is BN 124, Pakatan 74 with DAP 35, PAS 19 and PKR 20.

Source: Malaysiakini

DAP are big winners. But this could be a little tricky to manage given that it is a purely Chinese party. Maybe they should replace MCA?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.22am: BN chairperson Najib Abdul Razak blames the election results, especially BN's failure to retain Selangor, on a "Chinese tsunami".

He says that the government is worried by the "polarisation of voting trends" which could affect the country's harmony and create tension. He calls for a "national reconciliation process." ...
he's toking rubbish ... selangor was oredi lost during last erectionz tsunami ... wat chinese tsunami he's toking about? ...

malays n indians haf left ze chinese alone in trying 2 overcumming bn ... he shud ask himself y ... obviously, ze chinese dun get enuff goodies from him! ... stoopig idiot! ...

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
he's toking rubbish ... selangor was oredi lost during last erectionz tsunami ... wat chinese tsunami he's toking about? ...

malays n indians haf left ze chinese alone in trying 2 overcumming bn ... he shud ask himself y ... obviously, ze chinese dun get enuff goodies from him! ... stoopig idiot! ...

More of Johor he is thinking about. Their biggest lost is the Johor Menteri Besar. Poor chap no chance to hang around his sea-view office in Puteri Harbor

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Five year in 2020, BN will still win by their "special tactic".

As long your are in power, you can play "magic".

Wow bro, yr English very power!! Hahahhaha got erection, got cumming! U are powderful!!

Relax to all BN still rule johor 32 vs 13...

Total seats till now BN 126 vs 77. Very close shave! Next five years very dangerous!!!!!!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
You really rooted in your sg home. Enjoy your dream in Sg since JB gives you nightmare and don't u think you are in the wrong forum.

I slept early yesterday and had a peaceful day out and at home. Looks like BN has won overall.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
More of Johor he is thinking about. Their biggest lost is the Johor Menteri Besar. Poor chap no chance to hang around his sea-view office in Puteri Harbor

I thought it was tactically brillant of LKS to contest in Johor. Now with the Iskandar story, like it or not, he will have a hand in it. Does well for the DAP CV.

But the bigger problem is that MCA is no longer seen as a party able to represent the Chinese community.

Perhaps, Najib would need to find a way to bring DAP into the folds of BN?

Now, that would be major masterstroke.

hippoheyhey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just tell Najib to tune into SG channels when having elections and learn from LHL. He also learnt from LKY! Use of threatening! Luckily he didn't say " you all have to repent!" Rumors of him and his wife doing wrong things in the pass was the main issue why more opposition got voted in.

Every sides always has their own stories! Money is always the concern!

He didn't say sorry or cry in the rain. Watching miw is more sexicting than mediacorpse. How many can still remember that he say sorry but swept all that under the carpet when defending population white paper. SG is hopeless

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
All i can say to my friends in MY is this:

变革(Ubah) 尚未成功,同志仍须努力

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi,

Dunno whether I am in your friend list or not...but I really appreciate your blessing and encouragement.
Thank you on behalf of all our comrades. :smile:

All i can say to my friends in MY is this:

变革(Ubah) 尚未成功,同志仍须努力

greenie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Either you have only Chinese MY friends or this message not for Malay eyes.

Bro, its in Chinese. So is quite obvious that message appealed to which particular race.

As sporean, its best we dont comment on Msian politics although GE is over.