• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The politics thread :)

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have mislead alot of ppl, current population of 5.31 mil, i believe local born S'porean is only about 55% which is around 3 mil.

By the time when reach 7 mil, local born S'porean % will be less than 40%. Which we will become minority.

PAP is trying to get more foreigner to become Singaporean, so that the next election the new citizen will vote for them. Clever strategy ... they are smart ... u cannot beat them lar

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 3 (Johore)

Here is the story, according to PM Lee anyway.
(Not sure if this news is posted before...)

http://www.overseassingaporean.sg/articles/d/pm-throws-light-on-what-led-to-infrastructure-strain

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong yesterday gave the most comprehensive account to date of the circumstances that ultimately led to the strains on infrastructure in recent years.

I think I better clarify I posted this more for its usefulness to investors for understanding and confirming the nature of the singapore property market trend past several years. All bro and sis views on merits of PM's actions are respected and appreciated of course. Cheers!:smile:

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have mislead alot of ppl, current population of 5.31 mil, i believe local born S'porean is only about 55% which is around 3 mil. By the time when reach 7 mil, local born S'porean % will be less than 40%. Which we will become minority.

Exactly, exactly and exactly. They will make sure they maintain a long term mix of less than 40% Singapore born Sinkies. Therefore assuming 100% original Sinkies vote for WP, they will still be able to get 50+% from imported electorate. They are always one level up in the game compared to their less smart neighbours who have to use phantom voters. They do it legally !!!

Never did i imagine "electorate cleansing" can happen in my lifetime.
This is what happen when you have a regime that will do anything to stay in power and continue enjoying their riches. Don't vote for us? We will "replace" you with electorate that will happily vote for us. You can migrate to Aussieland, grow old and die in JB... wherever you wish. Don't come back cos' we will not keep a place for you. Your place will be taken over by a Pinoy, Indian or Chink who will vote for PAP.

The man who is well known for playing God continues to rule from behind the scene.

Last edited:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why this 40% local born when become unproductive were told to retire in JB as to make space available esp. housing, for more influx into Singapore. Temasek is setting up wellness centre ( retirement village ) for us in Medini right?

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are brought up this way, they will never learn lah.

It is already late now but hope something can be done in a few years time before more damage are done.
Immediately after BE, they announced the white paper!

Hope they learn, the 60%.:rolleyes:

Come 2016....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the time when reach 7 mil, local born S'porean % will be less than 40%. Which we will become minority.

Nowadays oreidi feel like living in a foreign land. Come 2020...2030:eek::rolleyes::eek:

It is already late now but hope something can be done in a few years time before more damage are done.

Yes, me too. I tink too late leow. Even after the BE, they lost by a substantial margin, they still came out and announced to the world SinkieLand need 7 million sinkies. Tat shows how adamant/confident they are ya.

Last edited:

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoami, Happy holiday in advance!

No exactly 7 million sinkies lah, only less than half of that. Really, no logic at all, even polystudent has problem understanding.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/01/29/poly-student-rebuts-nptd-population-white-paper/

Can you inmagine if we are in Canada?

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/01/30/canadian-unions-sue-govt-for-bringing-in-prc-workers/

Nowadays oreidi feel like living in a foreign land. Come 2020...2030:eek::rolleyes::eek:

Yes, me too. I tink too late leow. Even after the BE, they lost by a substantial margin, they still came out and announced to the world SinkieLand need 7 million sinkies. Tat shows how adamant/confident they are ya.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoami, Happy holiday in advance!

No exactly 7 million sinkies lah, only less than half of that. Really, no logic at all, even polystudent has problem understanding.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/01/29/poly-student-rebuts-nptd-population-white-paper/

Can you inmagine if we are in Canada?

http://www.tremeritus.com/2013/01/30/canadian-unions-sue-govt-for-bringing-in-prc-workers/

Advance festive greetings to u too, dude.

OK..half. But sooner or later, they will behave like sinkies too.

Canada? Hmm....u tink they give two hoots ur sentiments and feedback...be it fm students or man in the streets?:rolleyes::mad:

Gosh...7 yrs time will be 6 million. Its not far fm now.

Aduh! Panas! Panas!:rolleyes:

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only weapon we have is the 2016 vote. But I fear it will not be enuff, & sinkies need to buy 'overseas' insurance quickly. I used to think my boss's generation was a lucky lot. But now, I think I belong to a lucky generation too. Quality of life will only go downhill for future generations unless you are born into an eliite family.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah can see that they are damn arrogant to announce this right after their big loss. All the BS about not enough population and their solution is so primary school standard - just keep bringing in foreigners to grow population and keep building infrastructure is so called solution? All know by now the people on the street do not benefit at all from higher population.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically in 10-20 years time, you might find more Singaporeans as your neighbours in JB than in Singapore.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think PM Lee acknowledged he knew since it is he who opened up the floodgate for FT to come in while the sun was still shining so to speak.

Your deep respect for your "PM Lee" makes LordElrond's hair stand. I need to seek Gandalf's help.

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think PM Lee acknowledged he knew since it is he who opened up the floodgate for FT to come in while the sun was still shining so to speak.

3 Singaporeans got onto a cab. While driving, the driver met a PR who is also going to the same destination. So the driver asks the Singaporean if he could let the PR in and he will charge them 10% less. The 3 Singaporeans think since they are all going to the same destination, why not help the PR and they could save a little. So the 4 persons continue their journey. Then, the cab driver met 2 FTs. They are not going to the same destination but they are willing to pay and don’t mind squeezing. So the driver tells the FTs to hop on and he turned to tell his passengers: “while the sun was still shining”, why not?

Last edited:

Walker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically in 10-20 years time, you might find more Singaporeans as your neighbours in JB than in Singapore.

HaHa could be true!
Those older folks who retire and no longer contribute they could say, go to JB!
Free up their valuable land resource for more foreigners.
Out of sight and out of mind

butadesu

Alfrescian
Loyal

n den wat happened? ...
And then between 2006 to 2008, Singapore population grew by more than 400k and the city become very congested.

After letting in the 2 FTs, the driver seating in his driving seat comfortably, with pocket full of cash but his 6 passengers are squeezing like hell. Then suddenly, one of the tyre punctured and the driver has to stop the care and change the tyre on the spot. He demanded additional $$ for his broken wheel. 4 out of 6 passengers voted and agree it is fair. Therefore all the passengers have no choice but to pay up. However, then 4 more FTs came along and want to a ride along too. The driver, thinking he can milk more $$ out of his passengers, decided to remove all the seats in the cab so that he could squeeze in 10 passengers.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't ask me why. I teared after reading this..

We are just the regime's walking ATM.. when we are old or become disobedient , we will be replaced by anyone that make money for the regime.

Exactly, exactly and exactly. They will make sure they maintain a long term mix of less than 40% Singapore born Sinkies. Therefore assuming 100% original Sinkies vote for WP, they will still be able to get 50+% from imported electorate. They are always one level up in the game compared to their less smart neighbours who have to use phantom voters. They do it legally !!!

Never did i imagine "electorate cleansing" can happen in my lifetime.
This is what happen when you have a regime that will do anything to stay in power and continue enjoying their riches. Don't vote for us? We will "replace" you with electorate that will happily vote for us. You can migrate to Aussieland, grow old and die in JB... wherever you wish. Don't come back cos' we will not keep a place for you. Your place will be taken over by a Pinoy, Indian or Chink who will vote for PAP.

The man who is well known for playing God continues to rule from behind the scene.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

And then between 2006 to 2008, Singapore population grew by more than 400k and the city become very congested.

After letting in the 2 FTs, the driver seating in his driving seat comfortably, with pocket full of cash but his 6 passengers are squeezing like hell. Then suddenly, one of the tyre punctured and the driver has to stop the care and change the tyre on the spot. He demanded additional $$ for his broken wheel. 4 out of 6 passengers voted and agree it is fair. Therefore all the passengers have no choice but to pay up. However, then 4 more FTs came along and want to a ride along too. The driver, thinking he can milk more $$ out of his passengers, decided to remove all the seats in the cab so that he could squeeze in 10 passengers.

em..so the moral of the story is to be either the driver or co-driver, or wait till no renewal of COE in 2016. titter.gif

Last edited: