• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The pimp, the eunuch and the whore - A Sammyboy Alfresco Thriller

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just explain to me how an internet moniker that does not exist in real life can be "bullied" and conversely how an entity that exists only in cyberspace can actually earn any "respect" when the nick has been conjured out of nothing but thin air?? :rolleyes:

"Sam Leong" does not exist in real life. This Iranian/Burmese fuckwit who claims to be residing in NZ, OZ, Timbuktu or whatever cannot be hurt, harmed or insulted in any manner or form because he is nothing more than the figment of someone's imagination.

I've said from day one that everyone takes the internet far too seriously. We're all here to act out our chosen roles. When all is done and dusted, I log off and settle down to real life with thoughts, values and ideas which are far removed from what I express here.

One more fresh example for you on how people bully you by following around and making insinuations around you. Notice how these bully dogs will post right after me insinuating certain thing that is nothing to do with topic? And that's why my complaints last year. But there is no justice, only more bullies join in the bandwagon. And now even just explaining today, one new dog fishypie join in the bully bandwagon with his insinuating OTT post in this thread below. Posting right after me.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....enjoy-during-retirement&p=2397444#post2397444

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
One more fresh example for you on how people bully you by following around and making insinuations around you. Notice how these bully dogs will post right after me insinuating certain thing that is nothing to do with topic? And that's why my complaints last year. But there is no justice, only more bullies join in the bandwagon. And now even just explaining today, one new dog fishypie join in the bully bandwagon with his insinuating OTT post in this thread below. Posting right after me.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....enjoy-during-retirement&p=2397444#post2397444

No point giving examples to Leongsam. He has made his stand clear. Just log off from the online forum.

The only way to respond if bullies make derogatory comments is to respond likewise. Of course, if they stop or for those you are not sure, please don't go and initiate anything also hahaha....................

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point giving examples to Leongsam. He has made his stand clear. Just log off from the online forum.

The only way to respond if bullies make derogatory comments is to respond likewise. Of course, if they stop or for those you are not sure, please don't go and initiate anything also hahaha....................

Yes you are right. There is no justice here. Responded likewise before and then people accuse me a troll or IMH patient, when the fact is these bullies were following me around like dogs making insinuations and outright insults. The problem is cannot 100% be sure, i just base on their dog traits and following me around.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why not call polis, fatfugs :confused:
Yes you are right. There is no justice here. Responded likewise before and then people accuse me a troll or IMH patient, when the fact is these bullies were following me around like dogs making insinuations and outright insults. The problem is cannot 100% be sure, i just base on their dog traits and following me around.
you brought it all upon yourself, slimeball. why not sit on your fatfugging self-sympathizing arse and soul-search as to why many here put you down. simple clue....refer to your postings and you'll know why.
other than that, an advice for you....don't sit too long on your arse as fatfugs like you tend to perspire a lot around the pudenda, and if you can't get up, just rock to and fro to break the suction :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357 look in the mirror and tell all that self reflect crap to yourself. So many bullies mean it is the victim fault? Please remember your statement when your daughter is gang bullied or raped one day. Don't blame me saying this when you have no qualms insulting me all the FAT lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many bully one means must be victim fault. That's another great reason that explains why PAP will rule another 100 years. Sheer stupidity.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many bully one means must be victim fault. That's another great reason that explains why PAP will rule another 100 years. Sheer stupidity.

Congrats! You are SBF's Harban Singh. In case you dont know Ah Singh,he was a great lawyer, comedian and politician. Highly respected by the establishment I must add.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats! You are SBF's Harban Singh. In case you dont know Ah Singh,he was a great lawyer, comedian and politician. Highly respected by the establishment I must add.

No need in case, I really don't know harban Singh but still a million times more superior than you with knowledge but disregard it to plp in office and then decades later use the knowledge to BOAST in forum not help the victims.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need in case, I really don't know harban Singh but still a million times more superior than you with knowledge but disregard it to plp in office and then decades later use the knowledge to BOAST in forum not help the victims.

hello, my name is Harban!