• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The person behind eErotica69

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly I dun, I just enjoy the process about fucking that Foreign Trash.

Look at the difference between my Master and that kopisai. Had it been kopisai that you are talking about, that piece of vile shit would have spammed the forum like nobody's business. My Master is the BEST! :biggrin:

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at the difference between my Master and that kopisai. Had it been kopisai that you are talking about, that piece of vile shit would have spammed the forum like nobody's business. My Master is the BEST! :biggrin:

His posts are indeed getting annoying. I told him nicely to stay off from here and move on with his life too.

Attachments

• 01Kopi.jpg
    01Kopi.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Erotica69 - Please confirm your undertaking below by return post in this thread. Thankyou! Just to formalise a deal made a while ago..

============

This is to undertake that I, eErotica69 shall not award any reputation points to Kopiuncle and Fishypie and their respective clones, including and not limited to ilovesingapore, theblackhole, Extremist, RonRon, LIONHEART, k0piuncle, length, and tigerbright and also monikers from time to time registered in this Forum by these two abovmentioned forummers and their monikers.

In the event that I breach this undertaking, I, eErotica69 shall request that Leongsam, the Forum Owner of SBF remove my Erotica69 moniker permanently and confiscate all my reputation Power.

Signed and Confirmed by eErotica69

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Erotica69 - Please confirm your undertaking below by return post in this thread. Thankyou! Just to formalise a deal made a while ago..

============

This is to undertake that I, eErotica69 shall not award any reputation points to Kopiuncle and Fishypie and their respective clones, including and not limited to ilovesingapore, theblackhole, Extremist, RonRon, LIONHEART, k0piuncle, length, and tigerbright and also monikers from time to time registered in this Forum by these two abovmentioned forummers and their monikers.

In the event that I breach this undertaking, I, eErotica69 shall request that Leongsam, the Forum Owner of SBF remove my Erotica69 moniker permanently and confiscate all my reputation Power.

Signed and Confirmed by eErotica69

Ha ha onzzzzzzzzzz

How about not to upz those anti PAP too?

Unfiar contract?

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
That's fine too. But why do you sign and then ask for change of terms?
But to be fair to you, I am fine too.
Agreed to your insertion.
You can continue to fuck and zap tonychat and his monikers. That is none of my concern :biggrin:

Ha ha onzzzzzzzzzz

How about not to upz those anti PAP too?

Unfiar contract?