• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The PAP govt must be doing something right!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
They can't ALL be Pappy lackeys..... PAP policies are obviously benefiting the hardworking and capable section of the population.

Millionaires in Singapore to grow from 183,000 to 408,000 by 2016

The number of millionaires in Singapore are expected to more than double by 2016, from the current 183,000 to 408,000. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

By Magdalen Ng

The number of millionaires in Singapore are expected to more than double by 2016, from the current 183,000 to 408,000. Singaporeans are also the second richest in the Asia Pacific region, and the fifth richest in the world, with an average wealth of US$285,000 (S$359,600).

This is a 32.1 per cent increase from the figure of US$215,000 in Jan 2010, less than two years ago.

This is according to Credit Suisse's latest global wealth report, that takes into account the individuals' assets after subtracting debt. The report also states that most of the increase was due to the saving rate and asset price increases, rather than exchange rate movements.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What they really mean is in assets(Property) not cash in hand.. I know of dozens of individuals who earn 2k+ a month but technically has half a million dollars *HdB)

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
millionaire? yah me too a millionaire..i got a few million sperm in my balls...i am oso millionaire...:rolleyes:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They can't ALL be Pappy lackeys..... PAP policies are obviously benefiting the hardworking and capable section of the population.

The number of millionaires in Singapore are expected to more than double by 2016, from the current 183,000 to 408,000. -- PHOTO: REUTERS

By Magdalen Ng

The number of millionaires in Singapore are expected to more than double by 2016, from the current 183,000 to 408,000. Singaporeans are also the second richest in the Asia Pacific region, and the fifth richest in the world, with an average wealth of US$285,000 (S$359,600).

This is a 32.1 per cent increase from the figure of US$215,000 in Jan 2010, less than two years ago.

This is according to Credit Suisse's latest global wealth report, that takes into account the individuals' assets after subtracting debt. The report also states that most of the increase was due to the saving rate and asset price increases, rather than exchange rate movements.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. ah sam sucking up or what.
3. so what some paper-valued assets can be anything including some pigeon-holes up in the sky.
4. where its price is artificially inflated looking good.
5. sheep can be some millionaires or what but zero value or soul.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya rite! i deem myself as hardworking and average intelligence type of person. just because some farker has a problem with me, fault me whenever i try to do something for myself. your statement is very naive!

By Magdalen Ng

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way the PAP skew figure likes when drug offenders are actually increasing and they said decreasing, shows that the Papies and their lackeys are twisting their words again.

Sure more millionaires, if you import and attract more rich FTs to be new citizens but ordinary Sinkie will be sloughing it out working way past 65 with no hope of seeing more than a hundred thousand dollars! :biggrin:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought they say we would have a world class soccer team ready for the world cup by 2010 as well ?

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
1246840720-798884-400x300-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

By Magdalen Ng

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Including Jet Li and Gong Li ?

Rich Indonesians, Thais, Indians, Burmese drugs smugglers..etc?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah Boss... My dog and my 2 cats are also rich because they stay in my $400,000 5 room HDB resale flat, get chauffered to and fro in my $70,000 Japanese made car... They eat everyday and sleep when they want to sleep... So I'll make sure my pets will thank the PAP for the good life that they are having now...:rolleyes: