• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Opposition Really Divides The Country

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
KInana... Stop embarrassing yourself . Go castrate yourself and shaft your bloody dick in your ass.
The Opposition is there to make checks and suggestions to strengthen the policies. Now as all can see those high pay , high posts got invited to CPIB .
What there more you going to say . They come CLEAN?? My balls!!
I'm not surprised you are one also.
No monies involved , but maybe you give blowjobs instead. Don't know how many u sucked so far . One thing confirmed is you sucked a whole mixture of races under the table. Soon you are the one that bring down your bosses in gay scandal.
I don't doubt on your integrity. Cause forum here won't earn you a cent. But your foul mouth betrayed you.
I spit on you.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opposition is there to make checks and suggestions to strengthen the policies.
Did you noticed that they tabled nothing so far?
You mean they did all these demonising and divisiveness, all for nothing?

Just look at your language sir. How can opposition supporters not be divisive?

TemasekIsSickening

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not about me sir, Look at how you people are so personal against Teo Chee Hean, Lees and even Xiaxue. Its a shame isn't it.
How can it not divide the country?

Are you not being personal against the intelligent voices of these forum, those that dare to rise and to the many people overseas that look down upon the policies initiated by the very people that you support.

You are either a serving PAP MP (millionaire), a retiree, son or daughter of a former PAP MP or Minister, a mole (who gets PBM, BBM or free coffee powder) or someone that receives some form of "gratitude" from the very people that you support blindly.

As far as I am concerned I view you as a "fortune-hunter"..

Please shut up as you are making a fool of yourself.

The very people that you support are one day going to throw you into a pit of shit.

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you noticed that they tabled nothing so far?
You mean they did all these demonising and divisiveness, all for nothing?

Just look at your language sir. How can opposition supporters not be divisive?

You called me a Sir... See that's your formalities in addressing your bosses. Please !!! Walk out of the box and think as a WHOLE ... Not HOLES .

Doesn't the Ministers' Pay Package was tabled and debated ?? If no Opposition voices , we Sgeans will loose many millions again .

As for Education , I doubt you have any children. Therefore , stop making a fool of yourself. Just sit low and keep your mouth busy sucking . Who knows you special skill still can keep yourself useful for time being. If you're out of service in future , may consider you if you don't mind licking my "princess" butt. By the way.... Princess is my faithful dogie

As you can see .... I can still help you in getting free meals (Dog's poo) if you goes unemploy . I look after Sgeans like you instead of FTs. Be grateful .....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You called me a Sir... See that's your formalities in addressing your bosses. Please !!! Walk out of the box and think as a WHOLE ... Not HOLES .

Doesn't the Ministers' Pay Package was tabled and debated ?? If no Opposition voices , we Sgeans will loose many millions again .
Sorry sir, the salary review and debate was initiated by the govt, not by WP.

As for Education , I doubt you have any children. Therefore , stop making a fool of yourself. Just sit low and keep your mouth busy sucking . Who knows you special skill still can keep yourself useful for time being. If you're out of service in future , may consider you if you don't mind licking my "princess" butt. By the way.... Princess is my faithful dogie
I have two children sir. How many do you have?
As you can see .... I can still help you in getting free meals (Dog's poo) if you goes unemploy . I look after Sgeans like you instead of FTs. Be grateful .....

There you go, your attitude and language. Excatly what I am talking about, the opposition is very divisive.