• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Postiga will be happy with that no doubt rather than playing in the Segunda Division. When he made a move to 3653 from Sporting Lisbon, i knew it was a bad one unless he uses the club as a stepping stone.

Heldar is not a bad striker and from 3653 to Valencia is good for him, but from Soldado to Postiga for Valencia is really a step-down for the club.

Valencia is a selling club, in recent years they have sold Mata, Silva, Villa, Hernendez (to Swansea), Albiol to Real Madrid (now at Napoli) and now Soldado. No wonder Soldado claimed in an interview that he didn't believe in Valencia's plans and ambitions.

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heldar is not a bad striker and from 3653 to Valencia is good for him, but from Soldado to Postiga for Valencia is really a step-down for the club.

Valencia is a selling club, in recent years they have sold Mata, Silva, Villa, Hernendez (to Swansea), Albiol to Real Madrid (now at Napoli) and now Soldado. No wonder Soldado claimed in an interview that he didn't believe in Valencia's plans and ambitions.

Can u blame the bosses when they are resigned to the fact that La Liga is a 2 horse race? :p If u are a top striker making a move to Spain, u either join Los Blancos or Barca and not settle for mediocrity. :biggrin:

Flake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , BPL predictions

KotexFreedom said:
i am a freeloader and a loser because i don't make soccer predictions and lurk in this forum for soccer tips. When results don't go my way, the world owes me a living. sign...
frown.gif
tongue.gif

That explains your fucked up character in this forum and your life.
biggrin.gif

Montagut

Alfrescian
Loyal

KotexFreedom said:
i am a moron :(

Also a gong cheebye because ultimately the forum host is the one who allowed the football betting advertisers here. lol

Banner sponsorship has reached a level where all the monthly overheads are now covered. I would like to thank all those here for helping to make this happen.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wanna give u points...can't leh...it says ... must give to someone else first... hongkan la...limpei bo eng play sbf...:oIo::biggrin:

Oi! Lau Chee Bye! You are back! :oIo::biggrin: I heard you have been giving points to the PAPIB. True or not? :kma: