• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I been wondering whether to take out the metal plate on my leg.you guys think it is a good idea?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no party lah.jus came back from my brisk walk.

Wah Mollusk you do brisk walk..??? Good for you.. Brisk walking is a good form of exercise if you lazy to jog.. I will also do some walking when I'm free.. Prefer to do it at late nights.. Sometimes I'll bring my wife..sometimes alone..sometimes with my dog... My favorite walking spots are at Changi North near to my mom in law's house.. Walking at night so cooling and very peaceful...

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should be asking your doctor.

did ask him. His anwer was just to let be there. But if still want to take out ,also can but there is chances that the metal plate already stuck to the bone and this may cause complication.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah Mollusk you do brisk walk..??? Good for you.. Brisk walking is a good form of exercise if you lazy to jog.. I will also do some walking when I'm free.. Prefer to do it at late nights.. Sometimes I'll bring my wife..sometimes alone..sometimes with my dog... My favorite walking spots are at Changi North near to my mom in law's house.. Walking at night so cooling and very peaceful...

i can't jog nor run ,so the only alternative is brisk walk

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
at labrador. Can see a lot of couple paktoh

Labrador is a good place to chill out.. lovely scenery during the night.. Can see the bright lights from the refinery island.. People fishing... A lot of history there.. One of my favourite chill out places in Spore..

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Labrador is a good place to chill out.. lovely scenery during the night.. Can see the bright lights from the refinery island.. People fishing... A lot of history there.. One of my favourite chill out places in Spore..

yah a lot of history for me too hehe. Good n satisfying history

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now walking in the park at night is a trend izzit?
lol

My place got one of the dirtiest and stinkiest stretch of river ever in Singapore. One day LKY came and told my MP, this could become a clean beautiful riverside park. So it was said. So it was done. The power of LKY. A couple of years later, which was last year, LKY came down personally to spotcheck whether it was done. Of course it was or the MP (also a minister) would have been sewage waste. Now sometimes I stroll there in the morning, sometimes in the evening. Really clean and beautiful with landscaped scenery. The power of the almighty, at least in Singapore.

I cook noodles 1st, hungry, brb, LOL

Spent all your money on your theerak and now eat maggie mee or mama mee? LOL!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
did ask him. His anwer was just to let be there. But if still want to take out ,also can but there is chances that the metal plate already stuck to the bone and this may cause complication.
Replace with a new metal? possible?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah you all can really stay up till late at night. Sleepy liao. Ciao romanos. Talk cock with you all later today.