• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Man City and Arsenal can dent each other's Premier League title hopes

How will Manchester City and Arsenal cope with key absences?

Arsenal losing 2-1 at Everton on Tuesday was not a huge surprise and nor was the overreaction to their relinquishing of a lead. Perspective is required, for this was the first time Arsenal had been defeated in the Premier League since the opening weekend of the season. Everton were out of form, sure, but Arsene Wenger usually struggles against counterpart Ronald Koeman, whose side had shown earlier in the campaign that they had this type of combative performance in them. What matters now is how the Gunners respond in their match at Manchester City on Sunday, when they will again be without the injured Shkodran Mustafi. The centre-back's three-week absence has already been felt at Everton, with his distribution from the back vital to Arsenal's game plan.

Anything but a return to winning ways for Manchester City at home to Watford on Wednesday was unthinkable. Pep Guardiola's men duly triumphed 2-0 to lift some of the pressure that had mounted on their manager who sets such sky-high standards. Arsenal, though, will provide a sterner test than Watford, with the Gunners' movement and counterattacking capable of causing similar damage to the City backline which conceded four at Leicester. With Chelsea boasting a six-point lead at the top and threatening to run away with the title, a draw would not suit either side at the Etihad on Sunday. Guardiola remains without integral striker Sergio Aguero and their most in-form central midfielder Fernandinho through suspension, which could ultimately prove decisive.

jw5

Loyal
Just before the end of the video, the full team list,
I am sure you will object to some of the players selected
putting our lives in danger. :p

Thanks, I stopped watching after 10 minutes the first time, just fast-forwarded to the end. Object to the players from USA, Russia, China and S Korea, who are obviously there to please the audience from their respective countries. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Wenger buay song. :biggrin:

Wenger slams refs after Man City loss: 'The two goals are offside goals'

i

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used to have immense respect for Arsene Wenger. During his early days with Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira, Adams, Ljungberg etc, the Gooners were literally invincible.

Now he's just a bitter old man who's lost the plot both tactically and financially. His excuses are pathetic, always either blaming the ref, or tiredness of his players or offside goals being allowed.

Arsenal need a fresh manager if they are to challenge for the EPL title ever again.

jw5

Loyal
I used to have immense respect for Arsene Wenger. During his early days with Bergkamp, Henry, Vieira, Adams, Ljungberg etc, the Gooners were literally invincible.

Now he's just a bitter old man who's lost the plot both tactically and financially. His excuses are pathetic, always either blaming the ref, or tiredness of his players or offside goals being allowed.

Arsenal need a fresh manager if they are to challenge for the EPL title ever again.

How about current Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe? :biggrin:

Burnley-v-AFC-Bournemouth-Premier-League-Turf-Moor.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No disrespect to Eddie Howe but I think he's not up to the calibre that owners and fans would expect.
Of course all the best picks are gainfully employed at other clubs and unlikely to move.

My choice would be either Joachim Low or Luis Enrique.

jw5

Loyal
Sam Allardyce is not available for Arsenal. He is reserved for relegation-threatened clubs. :biggrin:

Allardyce haunts struggling managers

i

What is the last thing that Bob Bradley, Alan Pardew and others want to see? Sam Allardyce in the directors' box. The former England manager is looking for work and has a history of saving clubs from relegation.

jw5

Loyal
Super Mario is coming back to the Premier League. :biggrin:

Mario Balotelli attracting interest from Premier League clubs - Mino Raiola

i

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pardew can now focus on his slick 'Dance' moves after being sacked by Crystal Palace. :biggrin:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38408138

Sam Allardyce is favourite to take over Cp follow by Roy Hodgson.

Bookmakers odds, selected some of the familiar names,
Sam Allardyce 1/3
Chris Coleman 8/1
Roberto Mancini 20/1
Roy Hodgson,Jurgen Klinsmann Patrick Vieira Juande Ramos 25/1
Ryan Giggs Chris Hughton Gus Poyet Roberto Di Matteo Roy Keane Steve McClaren 33/1
Gary Neville Glenn Hoddle Philip Neville 66/1