• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
i

Pogba, Zlatan share the limelight

Old Trafford's spotlights shone brightly on Paul Pogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Manchester United's big-name signings stole the show as Jose Mourinho's men cruised to a 2-0 win over Southampton on Friday.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha, you still remember. I bet he didn't expect to let in 5 goals. :biggrin:

West Brom played so hard and score 5 goals for his farewell. Stoke scored 6 goals for Steven Gerrard's farewell. they really rose to the occasion. don't they ? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
West Brom played so hard and score 5 goals for his farewell. Stoke scored 6 goals for Steven Gerrard's farewell. they really rose to the occasion. don't they ? :biggrin:

ManYoo and Liverfool were too soft and emotional on both occasions. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
i

Manchester City made it six points from two Premier League games under Pep Guardiola as they won 4-1 at Stoke City, with Sergio Aguero and Nolito both scoring twice.