• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Claudio-Ranieri.jpg

"Leicester City 6,000-1 to win 2016-17 Premier League title" - Claudio Ranieri

jw5

Loyal
Mourinho is under pressure to win all games including friendly matches while Chelsea don't have to and i can experiment with mine :biggrin:

If both you and Mourinho don't win competitive games, Mourinho may reappear at Chelsea for the third time. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If both you and Mourinho don't win competitive games, Mourinho may reappear at Chelsea for the third time. :biggrin:

There are NO excuses for these 2 managers not to perform. Backing with $$$ from the owners and no UCL on Tues and Wed nights.

I hope that Mourinho flops at Utd purely because of the way he's treated Mata both at Chelsea and United. He's really been unlucky to have Mourinho back as his manager.

A decent player who's been treated like s*&t.

jw5

Loyal
There are NO excuses for these 2 managers not to perform. Backing with $$$ from the owners and no UCL on Tues and Wed nights.

I hope that Mourinho flops at Utd purely because of the way he's treated Mata both at Chelsea and United. He's really been unlucky to have Mourinho back as his manager.

A decent player who's been treated like s*&t.

Mourinho didn't treat Mata like shit at Chelsea. He simply didn't fancy him as a playmaking No. 10 compared to Oscar and sold him off to another big club Man Utd. There were no reports of unfair treatment or m&d slinging. As for treatment at Man Utd, nothing has happened there yet.

It is true however, that Mata is a decent player and a gentleman and Mourinho has treated other people like shit in the past, most notably referees who didn't give his team the decisions he wanted.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mourinho didn't treat Mata like shit at Chelsea. He simply didn't fancy him as a playmaking No. 10 compared to Oscar and sold him off to another big club Man Utd. There were no reports of unfair treatment or m&d slinging.

And just how well did Oscar repay him? He was probably more invisible than Hazard last season for Chelsea. I genuinely believe the off the pitch issues such as those with Eva Carneiro and run ins with officials caused him to lose the respect of the dressing room and some fans.

Once that happens, there's no way back for any manager.

jw5

Loyal
And just how well did Oscar repay him? He was probably more invisible than Hazard last season for Chelsea. I genuinely believe the off the pitch issues such as those with Eva Carneiro and run ins with officials caused him to lose the respect of the dressing room and some fans.

Once that happens, there's no way back for any manager.

Oscar's performance is another issue. The fact that Mourinho preferred Oscar over Mata doesn't mean he treated Mata like shit. He had every right to have a preference. Too bad for him that Oscar's performance declined. Definitely true though that Mourinho treated Eva and match officials like shit. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Yawn. Boring......................................... :biggrin:

i

Sam Allardyce to be appointed new England boss on Thursday - report

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The England manager job (as I've said many times) is a poison chalice. Why any self respecting manager would even consider it is beyond me.

When you do badly, everyone hates you and you're sacked. Allardyce has won nothing in his career as a manager (maybe he's saved clubs from relegation) but that is it. I don't expect him to last long if England don't qualify for Russia 2018.

The last decent manager England had was the late Sir Bobby Robson.

jw5

Loyal
The England manager job (as I've said many times) is a poison chalice. Why any self respecting manager would even consider it is beyond me.

When you do badly, everyone hates you and you're sacked. Allardyce has won nothing in his career as a manager (maybe he's saved clubs from relegation) but that is it. I don't expect him to last long if England don't qualify for Russia 2018.

The last decent manager England had was the late Sir Bobby Robson.

Absolutely agreed. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good choice. Since England's players are all untalented and unskillful, long ball tactics suit them well. They could win the World Cup. :smile: