• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

jw5

Loyal
Atletico Madrid are out of the La Liga title race after losing 2-1 to Levante. Diego Simeone can now concentrate on the champions league final. :wink:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Newcastle and Norwich are going down.

Sunderland are 3-0 up against a woeful Everton. Martinez will be looking for a new job at the end of the season.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunderland won 3-0
Aston Villa relegated, my pick will
be Newcastle and Norwich.
Though Newcastle won 3-0 Swansea.
Crystal Palace 38 points and WestBrom 40 points still not safe.
Few teams with 41 points, I think they will be safe.
Aston Villa, Newcastle and Norwich relegated.
So for the first time, last game of the season, nothing to play for,
except tickets for EL and CL.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will the bookmakers give 5000-1 for Sunderland to be
crown champion next season? :P
SG pools maximum @$300, and wonder
what Leicester odds will be.

jw5

Loyal
Will the bookmakers give 5000-1 for Sunderland to be
crown champion next season? :P
SG pools maximum @$300, and wonder
what Leicester odds will be.

I don't think the bookmakers will ever give 5000-1 for any team to win EPL ever again. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SkyBet Odds for next season's EPL title.

PL Betting 2017.JPG

Last edited:

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fat waiter will leave Newcastle no doubt, his ego too big for Div 1. Will not be surprised if he goes to Valencia, he managed there successfully, and Peter Lim might like the limelight again.

jw5

Loyal
Fat waiter will leave Newcastle no doubt, his ego too big for Div 1. Will not be surprised if he goes to Valencia, he managed there successfully, and Peter Lim might like the limelight again.

Fat waiter may look down on the English Championship but that is probably the best second tier league in the world. :wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will put my money on Valencia to be La Liga champion if I can persuade PL to deploy a
troop of monks from Shuanglin Temple to station in Spain to chant prayers before every game
Valencia play.

jw5

Loyal
I will put my money on Valencia to be La Liga champion if I can persuade PL to deploy a
troop of monks from Shuanglin Temple to station in Spain to chant prayers before every game
Valencia play.

May need a lot. Valencia will finish no higher than 11th in La Liga this season, perhaps lower if the teams just below them win their last game. In the meantime, Real Madrid will need to beat Deportivo away and hope that Barcelona draw or lose away to Granada, in order to win this season's title. :wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come Burnley odds more than Middlesbrough.
Burnley is the better team, good cup run against
premier league teams.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valencia play.

Whahaha Whahaha ..kong meng sua can?

jw5

Loyal
How come Burnley odds more than Middlesbrough.
Burnley is the better team, good cup run against
premier league teams.

Middlesbrough may be more highly regarded because their manager Karanka was a former Real Madrid player, and he was Jose's assistant manager when they were at Real Madrid. :wink: