• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tomorrow's London Derby: West Ham vs Arsenal K.O. 7.45pm

The quality of Payet's free kicks have been superb. How I think Wenger wished he had signed him.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Tomorrow's London Derby: West Ham vs Arsenal K.O. 7.45pm

The quality of Payet's free kicks have been superb. How I think Wenger wished he had signed him.

In his latest press conference, Wenger claimed that he is an admirer of Payet and Arsenal have been watching him since he was at St Etienne, which was from 2007 to 2011. He also said that Payet is already 29, which begs the question why they didn't sign him when they were watching him as a 20 year old. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In his latest press conference, Wenger claimed that he is an admirer of Payet and Arsenal have been watching him since he was at St Etienne, which was from 2007 to 2011. He also said that Payet is already 29, which begs the question why they didn't sign him when they were watching him as a 20 year old. :biggrin:

Yes, I read about his comments in the papers. Typical Wenger, says one thing but does the exact opposite.

Btw, you think Leicester City can win the EPL? Bookies were offering odds of 5000-1 at the start of the season:smile:

jw5

Loyal
Yes, I read about his comments in the papers. Typical Wenger, says one thing but does the exact opposite.

Btw, you think Leicester City can win the EPL? Bookies were offering odds of 5000-1 at the start of the season:smile:

I believe Wenger that he was monitoring Payet for years, but as usual trying to save the club money again. :wink:

Leicester City looks good for EPL this season. Read somewhere that a few british bookmakers are shitting bricks on the potential payout, probably to hardcore Leicester supporters, since nobody else would have bet on them at the start of the season. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leicester City looks good for EPL this season. Read somewhere that a few british bookmakers are shitting bricks on the potential payout, probably to hardcore Leicester supporters, since nobody else would have bet on them at the start of the season. :biggrin:

I read that a few diehard Leicester supporters who took out accumulators at the beginning of the season have already cashed out on their winnings but anyone brave enough to hold out to the end of the season (should they win the title) is gonna hit the jackpot!

Personally , I hope they do it. Makes a refreshing change from Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo chelski arseanal manure citeh eh lui bookie long zong sapu leow si boh

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been some time since you posted peektures of your winning ticket. :(
Last week not bad, also bet on Arsenal to win Watford 4-1,
too bad Watford cannot even score 1 goal after beating Arsenal in
the FA cup. The best is Man City game, Aleksandar Kolarov last kick of the game
scored 1 goal to make it 4-0, and I thought 4 goals too little after they scored
3 goals in first 25 mins.

2nsly82.jpg
2us8sb7.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Last week not bad, also bet on Arsenal to win Watford 4-1,
too bad Watford cannot even score 1 goal after beating Arsenal in
the FA cup. The best is Man City game, Aleksandar Kolarov last kick of the game
scored 1 goal to make it 4-0, and I thought 4 goals too little after they scored
3 goals in first 25 mins.

Not bad at all........................ :wink:

jw5

Loyal
I read that a few diehard Leicester supporters who took out accumulators at the beginning of the season have already cashed out on their winnings but anyone brave enough to hold out to the end of the season (should they win the title) is gonna hit the jackpot!

Personally , I hope they do it. Makes a refreshing change from Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City.

Looks like Arsenal are done where the title is concerned after drawing 3-3 with West Ham.

Barcelona lost 1-0 to Real Sociedad, must be thinking too much about upcoming champions league match with Atletico Madrid. :biggrin:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Arsenal are done where the title is concerned after drawing 3-3 with West Ham.

Barcelona lost 1-0 to Real Sociedad, must be thinking too much about upcoming champions league match with Atletico Madrid. :biggrin:
Bayern Munich, Real Madrid and Barcelona with all their domination still will lose games, hope tonight Leicester lose so to make the ending season games more interesting.