• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. Sorry about the Rrrrrrrrrrsssssssss. :o:(

Thanks for the condolences. I will still support QPR even if they get relegated to Div 1.

For sure, we will lose good players like Charlie Austin but of greater concern is the financial survival of the club. Fernandes talks about building a youth academy and moving to a new stadium but frankly I wonder if QPR can survive.

If Fernandes pulls the financial plug combined with loss of EPL TV revenue, we are finished.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this weekend is Steve Gerrard's emotional farewell Anfield game. ideally, he should play his last game and ends his Liverpool career at Anfield home and skips the final away game of the season. ideally, Crystal Palace should just roll over and die lah, just let Gerrard scores 6,7 or 8 goals in that game tomorrow... :biggrin: hope Gerrard doesn't anyhow rugby tackles the opposing player, a stupid referee with no sense of the occasion might really send him off. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The 3 main protagonists for QPR's current plight are the 2 "star" managers Mark Hughes and Harry Redknapp and their "star-struck" owner Tony Fernandes. One example of a mistake made was the recruitment of Julio Cesar by Hughes as the Number 1 goalie ahead of Rob Green. Any football fan who watched Cesar play towards the end of his Inter Milan career could see that he was on the decline. That is why Inter bought Samir Handanovic to replace him. In fact, Green was better than Cesar at that time, and probably only slightly inferior to Handanovic. A whole list of players like Taraabt, Isla, Vargas, Traore, Granero, etc were brought in by these 2 "star" managers without any consideration for the costs and duration of their contracts and without the realisation that QPR is at best a "yo-yo" club and the budget needed to be managed carefully.

Thanks for the condolences. I will still support QPR even if they get relegated to Div 1.

For sure, we will lose good players like Charlie Austin but of greater concern is the financial survival of the club. Fernandes talks about building a youth academy and moving to a new stadium but frankly I wonder if QPR can survive.

If Fernandes pulls the financial plug combined with loss of EPL TV revenue, we are finished.

jw5

Loyal
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew is the damn "guailan" type, he will want his team to go to Anfield and cause trouble for Gerrard's farewell match. The Liverpool fans will be on top form, Gerrard will be crying, his team-mates will be fighting for him, the asshole manager Rogers will be secretly pleased that Gerrard is leaving and no longer a threat to him. Taking all these into consideration, let's hope for a high scoring helter skelter game. :biggrin:

this weekend is Steve Gerrard's emotional farewell Anfield game. ideally, he should play his last game and ends his Liverpool career at Anfield home and skips the final away game of the season. ideally, Crystal Palace should just roll over and die lah, just let Gerrard scores 6,7 or 8 goals in that game tomorrow... :biggrin: hope Gerrard doesn't anyhow rugby tackles the opposing player, a stupid referee with no sense of the occasion might really send him off. :biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew is the damn "guailan" type, he will want his team to go to Anfield and cause trouble for Gerrard's farewell match. The Liverpool fans will be on top form, Gerrard will be crying, his team-mates will be fighting for him, the asshole manager Rogers will be secretly pleased that Gerrard is leaving and no longer a threat to him. Taking all these into consideration, let's hope for a high scoring helter skelter game. :biggrin:

I quite like Alan Pardew as a manager. I thought he did well for Newcastle but unfortunately was f**ked over by the fans who are now probably regretting his departure.
The fact that he has taken the Eagles from relegation danger to safety reflects his talent as a PL manager.

Definitely an emotional day for Gerrard but can't help think that without EPL success he really never reached club greatness in his career.
Also, it would not surprise me if Brendan Rodgers left. What has he achieved? Answer: Zilch

No UCL
No EPL
No FA Cup
Only Arsenal match Liverpool in the (under)achievement stakes when it comes to winning silverware.

Plus, what was Rodgers thinking when he pissed away the Suarez money on a chump like Balotelli?

Podolski

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hooray! Rrrrrrsssssss won! Hope it's not too late now..... though the goals against them sunk them right to the bottom last week. :o:biggrin:

Fuck Italian clubs, except for Palermo and Genoa. :biggrin:

The Juve team against Inter is almost unrecognizable except for a miserable few! Thanks to their busy schedule! :biggrin:

Pardew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I quite like Alan Pardew as a manager. I thought he did well for Newcastle but unfortunately was f**ked over by the fans who are now probably regretting his departure.
The fact that he has taken the Eagles from relegation danger to safety reflects his talent as a PL manager.

Definitely an emotional day for Gerrard but can't help think that without EPL success he really never reached club greatness in his career.
Also, it would not surprise me if Brendan Rodgers left. What has he achieved? Answer: Zilch

No UCL
No EPL
No FA Cup
Only Arsenal match Liverpool in the (under)achievement stakes when it comes to winning silverware.

Plus, what was Rodgers thinking when he pissed away the Suarez money on a chump like Balotelli?

Thank you. Now which nicompoop said that i can't upset the Reds? :rolleyes: About 16 more minutes to go excluding injury time.

Rodgers

Alfrescian
Loyal

Errrrr... after this game, i wouldn't mind coaching QPR :p:biggrin:

Mancini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice the pattern? Coincidence? High scoring for a game week is rare in Serie A :rolleyes::biggrin:

Capture.jpg

Mancini

Alfrescian
Loyal
Genoa 5 Torino 1

Atalanta 1 Genoa 4

Three Cheers For Genoa!!! Hip Hip Hip Hurray!!! :biggrin:

Saw your reply yesterday but chose only to reply now :eek:

Their Juggernaut will come to a halt when they face my team :rolleyes::biggrin:

As usual, being hot favorites to beat a B team Juve, kelong was in the works to lose. :eek::biggrin:

Emery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cb damn crap lah, what a boring game last night, this is not the Man U I like, wtf....

that's nothing compared our busy schedule

Last week we played and beat Fiorentina and then yesterday came from behind to beat Almeria while loser Peter Lim's Valencia had a whole week rest but only manage a draw against Celta Vigo :rolleyes::biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it all ended so sadly for mighty Steve Gerrard. what the fuck. stupid Crystal Palace really had no sense of the occasion at all. Rodgers Out !