• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yayyyy draw with Citeh is like winning the treble!

It was a decent performance but I still think Harry has to go before the end of the season if we are to have any chance of surviving.
When we reach the levels of Newcastle or West Ham, then he can stay :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I suggest that Spurs and QPR should exchange managers. :biggrin:

It was a decent performance but I still think Harry has to go before the end of the season if we are to have any chance of surviving.
When we reach the levels of Newcastle or West Ham, then he can stay :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

582841.jpg

RubbingWarmPusi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Luke Shaw is not so bad but quite raw like Chambers in Arsenal, but give him a season or two I think he will improve a lot. The rest I think maybe LVG got to look to buy until McNair also becomes ready.

After spending a fortune, LVG failed to produce desired results and still looking out for defenders. :rolleyes::biggrin:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neither Moyes or van Gaal are poor managers but such is the Man Utd expectation and reputation built over the years by Fergie that both owners and fans expect results immediately from new management.
A potential replacement like Pep Guardiola is waiting in the shadows if LvG fails. All this bulls**t about needing three years to rebuild United is unacceptable to fans.
If CL qualification is not achieved this season, he will be following Moyes through the OT exit.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Folks,
EPL is back tonight after the International break. My pick of the matches:

Chelsea vs West Brom
Man City vs Swansea
Newcastle vs QPR
(All 11pm)

Arsenal vs Man Utd (1.30am)

Sunday:
Crystal Palace vs Liverpool (9.30pm)