• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first penalty is controversial. What do u think?
Definitely. Clearly, 1st foul on Rafael outside box before barest of body contact inside.

Credit to foxes, did good for comeback. MU's defence koyak yet again. Rojo was lousy, and last quarter after key players taken off (like Maria) no pace

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely. Clearly, 1st foul on Rafael outside box before barest of body contact inside.

Credit to foxes, did good for comeback. MU's defence koyak yet again. Rojo was lousy, and last quarter after key players taken off (like Maria) no pace

Liverpool too reliance on Raheem Sterling.
Man U on Angel di Maria.
After he was substituted Man U conceded 2 goals.
I thought he still can provide some assists.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frank Lampard scored 200 goals for Chelsea
and ONE against them.
Scored a goal for Man City after coming off the bench.
Chelsea 1(71min) Man City 1(85min)
Man City down to 10 man after 66mins.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mourinho must be kicking himself for selling Lampard to City.

Man City 1 - 1 Chelsea
Man City did not buy Lampard.
He was on loan form New York City FC, his current club.
Season has not started so he is on loan to Man City because same owner.

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like Mark Hughes is gonna heap more misery on the Magpies and send Alan Pardew packing. No i am not interested in the manager job despite being favorites with Steve Bruce.

Wenger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Arrogant Man Yoo supporters should learn to eat humble pie when their club is below mine in the league table and not playing CL. :biggrin:

And because presstitutes has many of these arrogant fans, it gives me more pleasure at bashing them whenever they slip up.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will Chelsea remain undefeated today ?

Arsenal - 1 1/4 and over 3
West Ham level
Crystal Palace + 1 1/4
Everton over 2 3/4
Newcastle under 2 3/4
Sunderland + 1

Chok dee !