• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all the excitement over the sacking of David Moyes, I almost forgot that there's a very important CL semi final tonight.

Perhaps an opportunity for Diego Simeone to show his managerial credentials to Man Utd?

Yazoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
With all the excitement over the sacking of David Moyes, I almost forgot that there's a very important CL semi final tonight.

Perhaps an opportunity for Diego Simeone to show his managerial credentials to Man Utd?

What makes u think he will be interested in the job? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
The negative about hiring Diego Simeone is that he is not on good terms with Man Utd legend David Beckham, because it was the former who caused the latter to be sent off in world cup 1998. :wink:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The negative about hiring Diego Simeone is that he is not on good terms with Man Utd legend David Beckham, because it was the former who caused the latter to be sent off in world cup 1998. :wink:

By the way he will turn Man U into a park the bus team.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

i doubt the two of them are that petty, so long ago liao when watching wc was foc :wink:

EdenHazard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Comical, terrifying expressions of full backs.

9RWYpdR.jpg

fhnxO4S.jpg

Last edited: