• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible is everything.

soccer-champions_cvi108.jpg

"If you wanna be my baby it Don't matter if your Black or White"

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AM may win the champions league this season..........................

Have to agree with you bro, based on last night's performance, Atlético Madrid were impressive and Bayern Munich looked very beatable. Anyone of the three remaining sides could potentially beat them - even Chelsea.

You reckon Liverpool or Man City for the EPL this season?

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="undefined" data-height="undefined" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/14907/config/755169.json" data-publisher-id="14907" data-video-id="755169"></script>

Bayern Munich 3 : 1 Manchester United
All Goals & Match Highlights 09.04.2014

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="undefined" data-height="undefined" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/14907/config/755178.json" data-publisher-id="14907" data-video-id="755178"></script>

Atletico Madrid 1 : 0 Barcelona
All Goals & Match Highlights 09.04.2014

<script src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/bolt.min.js?3b4a06d82b5455265862aae2e70733cf32fbffa2-20140320102658"></script><script src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/bolt.min.js?3b4a06d82b5455265862aae2e70733cf32fbffa2-20140320102658"></script>​

Last edited:

FALCA0

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="undefined" data-height="undefined" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/14907/config/752895.json" data-publisher-id="14907" data-video-id="752895"></script>

Chelsea 2 : 0 Paris Saint-Germain
All Goals & Match Highlights 08.04.2014

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="//cdn.playwire.com/bolt/js/embed.min.js" data-width="undefined" data-height="undefined" data-config="http://cdn.playwire.com/v2/14907/config/752914.json" data-publisher-id="14907" data-video-id="752914"></script>

Borussia Dortmund 2 : 0 Real Madrid
All Goals & Match Highlights 08.04.2014

I0wnedSIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

Beware of fake opposition supporters who are actually PAP moles. Yes the retarded gay fuck that u see on my avatar. :biggrin:

How to tell them apart?

Their clones will stir shit in both emigration folders giving false info.

In support of the PAP who owns sgpools, their clones will stir shit at the bookies threads at the sports gambling folders but u won't see them disturbing the casionoes and 4D / toto threads. :rolleyes:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Champions League Semi-final draw:

Atlético Madrid v Chelsea
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich

Games will be played on 22/23 April and 29/30 April.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go for Chelsea and R.Madrid in the final.
So far no team retain cup.
A.Madrid have gone far enough.

Garbage

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This time youbing is permanently banned LOL

ShitFU very free hor.. YPAP IB pays u to registering clones to stir shit at emigration folders, trolling, photoshop avatars, stalking aka fart chasing. Must be very proud of your daily duties in this forum :biggrin:

mjg5Rpm.jpg

eW35GSA.jpg

eyMGwfc.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I go for Chelsea and R.Madrid in the final.
So far no team retain cup.

When it comes to CL matches, Mourinho is a master tactician. His Euro record speaks for itself and that's why my hunch is that Chelsea could pull it off this year (despite that useless£50m chump Fernando Torres).

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Two big matches tonight that will probably decide the BPL title race:
Both on Singtel mio Ch 102

Liverpool v Man City KO 8.37pm

Swansea v Chelsea KO 11.07pm

jw5

Loyal
Hopefully Man City to win tonite and Swansea to sneak a win or draw.
I find Brandan and Jose even more annoying than Mousey Moysey.

Any idea what's with the 7 in the 8:37? Tks....................

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the minute silent. :smile:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's to commemorate the Hillsborough tragedy in 1989. The match was abandoned at 3.06pm.