• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Arsenal playing like CB Kias.. The ref might as well end the game now..

I expect Cardiff to upset Liverfools.. Fools defence to concede silly goals.. Liverfools too overconfident after their winning run.. 2 -1 to Cardiff..

Man City to steamroll pass Fulham with ease..

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mourinho very bad. this was supposed to be Wenger's special day. now, the internet trolls of Wenger would have a great time trolling him massively. really looking forward to the pictures.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I expect Cardiff to upset Liverfools.. Fools defence to concede silly goals.. Liverfools too overconfident after their winning run.. 2 -1 to Cardiff..

Man City to steamroll pass Fulham with ease..

Cardiff to nick this one 3-2..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cardiff certainly making a fight of it. Millions of £in EPL television rights at stake. Don't want them to end up like my club, QPR.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The referee, Andre Mariner was blind today. Oxlade-Chamberlin commits the handball but he sends off Kieran Gibbs. WTF!

Perhaps all black players look the same to him.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a clever play by Suarez when the score is 2-2,
during the free kick...no he did score but he takes out
2 Cardiff players, with 9 players to defend the corner
Liverpool score, 3-2.
Final score Cardiff 3 Liverpool 6 and Suarez scores a hat-trick.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The referee, Andre Mariner was blind today. Oxlade-Chamberlin commits the handball but he sends off Kieran Gibbs. WTF!

Perhaps all black players look the same to him.

I'm disappointed for Wenger.. He didn't deserve that scoreline.. His players let him down massively today..

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you allow Mata to play in his natural central midfield position, he can control the game. See the difference in Utd' play.
Advice to Mr Moyes: Don't play Mata on the right, play him centrally.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some EPL games tonight that will define both Champions League and relegation spots including -

Man Utd v Aston Villa
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Arsenal v Man City
West Brom v Cardiff City

and Liverpool v Tottenham (tomorrow)

Gotta strange feeling that this could be Liverpool's year for the title.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some EPL games tonight that will define both Champions League and relegation spots including -

Man Utd v Aston Villa
Crystal Palace v Chelsea
Arsenal v Man City
West Brom v Cardiff City

and Liverpool v Tottenham (tomorrow)

Gotta strange feeling that this could be Liverpool's year for the title.

I think so too. With S&S firing, anything can happen. Home games against Spurs, Chelsea and City will be citical.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think so too. With S&S firing, anything can happen. Home games against Spurs, Chelsea and City will be citical.

With Chelsea losing and City drawing against Arsenal tonight, a win or a draw will put Liverpool top of the league tomorrow.

Might even be worth putting a little wager on them to win it. Quite good odds.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With Chelsea losing and City drawing against Arsenal tonight, a win or a draw will put Liverpool top of the league tomorrow.

Might even be worth putting a little wager on them to win it. Quite good odds.

Yes, Liverpool to win 3-2 to go top of the table
till the end of season.