• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , Futbol Predictions

Arsenal under 2 1/2
Everton - 1 1/4 ( small bet )
Manchester City - 1/2 BIG BIG BET
You will never kelong alone - 3/4 ( very very small bet )
Reading over 2 1/2 BIG BET
Stoke City under 2 1/4
Sunderland - 1/2
Manchester United under 2 3/4

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal
Re: The Official TCSS Thread , Futbol Predictions

Tomorrow big games:

Arsenal vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Spurs

jw5

Loyal

Ok predictions for tonite's games:

Chelsea to beat Arsenal (odd at sg pools for 4-4 has fallen from 200 to 50 and odds for 3-3 has fallen from 45 to 25!)

Man Utd to beat Spurs

I also predict there will be at least 1 high scoring game from the other 6 matches. (but then this is always the same prediction :o )

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chelsea to beat Arsenal (odd at sg pools for 4-4 has fallen from 200 to 50 and odds for 3-3 has fallen from 45 to 25!)

Man Utd to beat Spurs

I also predict there will be at least 1 high scoring game from the other 6 matches. (but then this is always the same prediction :o )

Here is the joke. I often make comparisions with my private betting agents against loser pools odds.

Odds do not determine the outcome results of a game as in most Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Bayern Munich, Barca, Real Madrid matches where they are always hot favorites and low odds. Last two weeks games is a fine example of a funny joke. No AOS for favorites, favorites failed to clear handicap. When i saw the odds for Liverpool vs Man Utd, Man City vs Arsenal, Barcelona & Real Madrid games dropped so low, i had a good laugh. Clowns were anticipating it to be high scoring but turned out NONE and no AOS. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei, always make fun of my predictions and the fact that I go to sg pools. :( :biggrin:

If i elaborate here on how to's then i will giving some free loaders who are also my enemies here tips. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Man Utd to beat Spurs

Majulah Arsenal! :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nabei, always make fun of my predictions and the fact that I go to sg pools. :( :biggrin:

why not online bookmaker? bet big / small. all sort of bets also can. it's quite fun. or you buy 4D, might as well bet football too. :biggrin:

i sometimes also place bets with sg pools.

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

enemies like M*H aka C***e ?

don't be too harsh on him. he's a nice boy. :biggrin:

No but another one...

Take the Arsenal vs Chelsea for example. Alamaking's friend was lucky that that game ended 3-5. But then their next encounter after that ended in 0-0. :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fulham win, Everton win, Sunderland draw, Stoke win, Newcastle win, Liverfool win :biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Official TCSS Thread , Futbol Predictions

Arsenal under 2 1/2 Claypot
Everton - 1 1/4 ( small bet ) Jackpot
Manchester City - 1/2 BIG BIG BET BIG BIG JACKPOT
You will never kelong alone - 3/4 ( very very small bet ) very very small jackpot
Reading over 2 1/2 BIG BET Jackpot
Stoke City under 2 1/4 1/2 Jackpot
Sunderland - 1/2 Jackpot

The Gunners could not stop the Blues in London. Haiz :mad:
With so many high scoring matches ( You will never kelong alone scored 5 :eek: ) , Manchester United vs. Spurs may well be an under match.
Hope all punters made a killing tonight :wink:

Chok dee !

jw5

Loyal

Ok predictions for tonite's matches:

WBA to beat Villa

La Liga to have at least 1 high scoring match. :o

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even Manchester United also kelong , must be Kagawa's fault :biggrin:
West Bromwich Albion may upset Aston Villa in the next 30 minutes
:eek:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

QPR 2-1 West Ham :biggrin: Tonight's man to watch:

Junior-Hoilett-celeb-pa_2834889.jpg

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paging for 金龙大哥! A-League is back tomorrow! Sure win kangtao for you: whack your entire CPF savings on Melbourne Victory :wink: