• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
later i PM u la ...not so easy for me ....must slow slow :p

I hope you understand by seeing this.

Cant believe I used 3 minutes to draw this for you, if you cant understand, i jump floor liao, LOL

Below black line is your normal access to this forum, i forgot to change the Proxy server to Normal Access in bold, while the red line is through proxy server.

Attachments

• Proxy.jpg
    Proxy.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
so you know my history and background eh? Please dont remind me of those times....i feel very traumatised.

As you know BosSam sponsored my studies ....but every weekend i had to do very very embarrassing things :(

He treated me like a sex slave....you read his FRs about me?

He is just acting stupid like you. For your info, he holds an MBA from Chicago Business School.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
so you know my history and background eh? Please dont remind me of those times....i feel very traumatised.

As you know BosSam sponsored my studies ....but every weekend i had to do very very embarrassing things :(

He treated me like a sex slave....you read his FRs about me?

Please post them for me. I always enjoy a good FR :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ccb, buay tahan you two, dunno when is real when is fake 1, knn

I have to spend some time to TCSS with the 2 of you before you two mess up the threads again :biggrin:

By the way, serious question. What happened to Muthu ah? He seem to be moody nowadays.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
is that so? He doesnt post much in this part of the forum these days so i didnt notice. I like him though....he was one of those who help me when i just

came on the forum.

Dei...you ok?

I have to spend some time to TCSS with the 2 of you before you two mess up the threads again :biggrin:

By the way, serious question. What happened to Muthu ah? He seem to be moody nowadays.