• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man City 0 Chealsea1
Tottenham 0Stoke 1
Everton 0 Arsenal 1
QPR 0 Liverpool 1
All away goal.

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
B.Munich a hat-trick of AOS already.

Don't waste your money on AOS as it won't happen this weekend. Go do your homework unless you are those who will buy AOS for every Bayern Munich game. :rolleyes::biggrin:

174716_thumb.jpg

Borussia Monchengladbach 0-0 Bayern Munich (aet, Bayern win 4-2 on pens): Dante & Nordtveit misses condemn hosts as Bavarians set up final date with Dortmund
Jupp Heynckes' men were given a run for their money by the Foals, but ultimately did just enough to edge past the hosts and book their place in the domestic showpiece

172787_thumb.jpg

Thorsten Fink to fine players for conceding goals from set plays
The 44-year-old coach will force his players to pay a penalty if they fail to defend properly from a set piece as he attempts to move his team up the Bundesliga table

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't waste your money on AOS as it won't happen this weekend. Go do your homework unless you are those who will buy AOS for every Bayern Munich game. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Thanks for concern.
Don't worry, I have made profit on Bayern Munich even if i
lose all the games for the rest of season.
After 3 games of AOS, the odds go down the bottom.
This week try some thing else.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight PANG - Chelsea, Pool, Arsenal, Norwich, Sunderland, Swansea, Man C, Bayern, Valencia, RM and Barca.

Level - Bolton.

Makan - AC.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tonight's predictions :

Aston Villa + 1 1/2
Blackburn Rovers level
You will never kelong alone - 1 1/2
Wolverhampton + 3/4
Sunderland under 2 1/2
Everton + 1/4 and over 2 1/4

Chok dee !

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Makan WBA and 'over' (HT and FT), Parma, Juve, Stuggart, Borussia

Pang Lazio, Napoli, Genoa, Espanyol, Levante, Bilbao, Betis

Over - Ajax and Rangers.

jw5

Loyal
methinks Espanyol vs Malaga will be an interesting match.
Also Levante vs Osasuna.
All top 10 teams.

Where's talkingcock/youtalkcock these days?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
left Cavani alone, withdrew Hamšík & Lavezzi, threw 2 goals lead and drew with Catania but i like.:biggrin:

i tink im silly. took wigan makan ball but nvr bet on wigan to win. LOL:biggrin:

Last edited:

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
left Cavani alone, withdrew Hamšík & Lavezzi, threw 2 goals lead and drew with Catania but i like.:biggrin:

i tink im silly. took wigan makan ball but nvr bet on wigan to win. LOL:biggrin:

Of course! Draw then got value. :biggrin:

APOEL Nicosia to beat or draw with Los Blancos. Then their UCL Cinderella fairy tale to end in the return fixture. Go APOEL !!! :biggrin: