• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bleed jialat last night :mad:

Tonight's prediction :

Real Sociedad - 1/2
Bolton + 1 1/4
Manchester United - 3/4 ( MEDIUM BET ) and under 2 1/2 ( AH LONG 30% INTEREST RECOVERY BET )

Chok dee !!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy that used 1k to win sunderland vs city and man utd match has made around 29k from 1k.

qs9km1.jpg

2guxobq.jpg

A league matches in the afternoon

2eydik5.jpg

He even water marks them so that nobody else that use them to fraud.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn it! Bolton so strong with Eagles, Petrov and N'gog. :mad: Tmr fight back! Sevilla to upset Valencia :biggrin:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Valencia: Alves; Miguel, Víctor Ruiz, Rami, Mathieu; Topal, Banega, Feghouli, Jordi Alba; Jonas, Soldado.

Sevilla: Palop; Coke, Martín Cáceres, Spahic, Fernando Navarro; Medel; Navas, Trochowski, Rakitic, Manu del Moral; Negredo.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another bleeding night :mad:
Fergie's angpao from Ladbrokes and William Hill too big to resist
:p

There is a big problem at the back so until they solve this problem, becareful with your bets. :biggrin:

729363_10_preview.jpg
Man United to join race for Cahill
Manchester United are ready to pounce on the chance to sign Bolton defender Gary Cahill under the noses of Chelsea.

jones_og_villa_celeb.gif

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've decided on pang also. Won't be -1.5 though. I think Sevilla will park the bus. But they have less than 3 days to recover before they play against Rayo Vallecano, away from home. They probably will rest a few players. Qualify for Champions League more important. Most likely 2-1 to Valencia tonight. :smile:

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've decided on pang also. Won't be -1.5 though. I think Sevilla will park the bus. But they have less than 3 days to recover before they play against Rayo Vallecano, away from home. They probably will rest a few players. Qualify for Champions League more important. Most likely 2-1 to Valencia tonight. :smile:

Pang half win 82. Half-one lose 98. 2-0 Valencia.