• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expected Arsenal to dominate with Fulham getting a lucky 2-0 win. Didn't expect Arsenal to score so early :( Come on Fulham! 2 more! :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I expected Arsenal to dominate with Fulham getting a lucky 2-0 win. Didn't expect Arsenal to score so early :( Come on Fulham! 2 more! :biggrin:
unless Fulham change sumting, looking at Fulham defence and Arsenal attack....:*:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats GD you got the correct score. I didn't bet but fulham equalized and then won pretty late in the game. Btw why did you bet on fulham?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How often does the two Manchesters lose? Bet 19 times to get two hits. Do your maths. BTW i hope Chelsea lose or draw with Wolves. :biggrin:

153384143f48410acb6d388ff8fec96a04586c84.jpg

alamak you think ppl will always bet on man u to lose?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats GD you got the correct score. I didn't bet but fulham equalized and then won pretty late in the game. Btw why did you bet on fulham?

Coz I prefer to makan ball now. Been giving and giving and wallet bleeding and bleeding for a long long time. Getting the right score was a fluke.

jw5

Loyal
I won't be able to watch a soccer match without any bets placed. But I am able to bet on matches without any live telecast. Pathological gambler?

Not necessarily, just more of a gambler than football fan. I'm the reverse. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
no Drogba no Sturridge, only recognized striker is Lulaku.:eek:
add to the woes, Bosingwa and Lamps are starting.:*:

i worry for Chelsea.:p

Bro no_faith

Heard a post match commentary from former Chelsea and Liverpool player Nigel Spackman, he said something that makes sense and perhaps he has some inside info.

This could be the team and squad for the future. Hence anyone not in the first 18 who is not injured could be history.
Sturridge and Ivanovic are injured but those like Malouda, Mikel, Kalou, perhaps even Drogba could be gone soon.
As u may have guessed, I would have included Terry in that list, but perhaps AVB is waiting for Cahill to arrive. :wink:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro no_faith

Heard a post match commentary from former Chelsea and Liverpool player Nigel Spackman, he said something that makes sense and perhaps he has some inside info.

This could be the team and squad for the future. Hence anyone not in the first 18 who is not injured could be history.
Sturridge and Ivanovic are injured but those like Malouda, Mikel, Kalou, perhaps even Drogba could be gone soon.
As u may have guessed, I would have included Terry in that list, but perhaps AVB is waiting for Cahill to arrive. :wink:

definitely, AVB is changing / moulding the squad. I think he has struck an understanding with Avramovic, he will not be judged for this season, even if he don't win the CL because he is rebuilding.

Drogba will go together with Terry. Malouda, Kalou and Bosingwa shld go. I reckon they will also keep an eye on Cech...i believe they have signed a good young keeper and loaned him out.

If they gonna buy Hulk, he and Lukaku will form a formidable team. And yes, they are looking for a way to get an erection out of Torres too...perhaps as well, to ship him back cheap to Spain but they are short of cash...so maybe if Torres is agreeable as well, PSG may be a good destination.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just realised Suarez's suspension yet to start. I think Liverfool has a chance of beating city now. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
definitely, AVB is changing / moulding the squad. I think he has struck an understanding with Avramovic, he will not be judged for this season, even if he don't win the CL because he is rebuilding.

Hmmmm, could be.
Their young keeper is now playing for Atletico Madrid in La Liga, as De Gea's replacement..............