• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Official TCSS Thread

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most ME and Indians are here for medical treatment. Actually I think here is more hot than Singapore medical hub. Also hospital service here damn good. Whatever language also have staff to speak.

Also much cheaper that in Singapore. Last August surgery removed 2 wisdom teeth bottom and also normal extraction of the two corresponding teeth at the top cost me 19,650 THB (S$818). Last year also did endoscopy & colonoscopy together at the highso Bumrungrad Hospital equivalent to our Mt E cost me only 38,000 THB (S$1,583) with GA and everythign recorded on DVD. KBW can go fuck spider.

Go Thailand hospital must pay cash, cannot use Medisave. :(

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I dun go kio kway 1, i good boy 1 leh, hehehehe. Ehh you leh?

Stay at home watch soccer :biggrin:. Bought $100 on Aston Villa to clear handicap tonight. This blackburn team good to make money. Any team/company taken over by ABNN sure Jialat.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My beloved Gunners lost to Liverfools!! Spend sum fucking money Wenger!!!

If Wenger wanted to spend, he would have done that long ago. He is simply too obsessed with polishing raw diamonds. I have great respect for his work at Arsenal, but then I feel that he is too stubborn.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya sure. But then I do see many Singaporeans in many of the Banglok hospitals.

I've know friends coming here for medical checks plus R&R
I have many friends who dun pay their medisave, they are contented working for people rather than be bosses.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Wenger is mentally tired, especially on Fabs and Nasri incidents, I feel his disappointments...
hahaha...used to support Wenger/Arsenal.....
however he is too stubborn for his own good......
chance of him leaving Arsenal mid-season is high.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hahaha.....well done...AV3 BR 1.

This Blackburn team good chance to relegate. Kept saying want to buy this superstar, want to buy that superstar, in the end, all never materialize. But I'm not surprised given who their owners are :biggrin: