• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England played very well last night. :biggrin: CCB won both AH lost both TG last night. KNN!

AH Picks
Czech Jiak Kew Swee :biggrin:
Greece Jiak Kew Song :biggrin:
France Jiak Kew Hoh :biggrin:
England Swee Swee Swee :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Bro, i thought your 0-0 coming last night.....first half 4 eggs. Final result 2 eggs but different basket. :biggrin: I think coming soon. Good Luck ah! :biggrin:
heng heng to you too!
as long as until euro end come once can liao.
i think must change my tactics.......play first half no score also.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok today's game I predict a 2-1 win for the Spaniards.. I don't want the Croats to win due to their racist fans who allegedly threw a banana at Balotelli.. Time to send these racist fans packing back home by kicking their team out of the tournament..

The Italians stallions will steamroll past the luckless Irish today.. 2-0 to the Italianos..

Congratulations Zeddy! Missed your predictions for this 2 match. :biggrin:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
He ignored you liao so he cannot read what you posted. Or maybe he PRETENDED to ignore you and still reads your posts.

He's pretending to ignore lah. He can't say anything back to me because he got no substance to do so. I mean predictions are predictions and we shouldn't expect it to materialise. But to be so bloody far off with the prediction of his (France 3 Sweden 0), it's really laughable. That's not a prediction, that's a wild guess. And he wants to disguised it with all his bombastic football terminology when it's nothing more than plucking it from the air. When I told the coffee-shop ah peks of his 3-0 prediction to France, they were rolling on the floor laughing (not literally). Even my coffee-shop the kopi-hia said he "jin gong"

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Italy has the kind of game to frustrate England.

True. Italy in fact is a better team than England as a whole. But England will win. It will win not bcos it's any good. It will win bcos it's predestined for England to win Euro 2012. Everyone can see how lucky England was last nite. Ukraine was undoubtedly the better side and Heavens even went to the extent in helping England by "blinding" the goal line referee in not seeing the ball having crossed Joe Hart's goal-line.

Kagawa

Alfrescian
Loyal

Goal-line technology is a 'necessity', demands Blatter after Ukraine's cruel blow against England

By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER PUBLISHED: 09:26 GMT, 20 June 2012 | UPDATED: 11:36 GMT, 20 June 2012

Football's most powerful man Sepp Blatter has demanded goal-line technology is introduced after Ukraine's heartache against England.

The co-hosts were denied an equaliser in Tuesday's crunch Group D decider that ultimately saw them crash out of Euro 2012.

John Terry hooked clear a shot from Marko Devic in the 62nd minute but replays showed the ball was clearly over the line.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter: 'After last night’s match #GLT is no longer an alternative but a necessity.'

article-0-13B1496B000005DC-812_634x420.jpg

Ghost goal: John Terry's defending was magnificent, but Marko Devic's shot crossed the line in Donetsk

article-0-13B11EF0000005DC-834_634x439.jpg

Ghost goal: John Terry's defending was magnificent, but the ball crossed the line in Donetsk

article-2161729-13B11BBF000005DC-746_634x324.jpg

We all saw it: TV pictures show the ball crossing the line

pic2.jpg

Wayne Rooney taking a nap after the game

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
match refree now kena sent home ...

but actually not e-z 4 ze refree 2 spot ze bol crossed ze line ... dat assistant refree who stood @ ze gol post muz haf been sleeping on ze job ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's pretending to ignore lah. He can't say anything back to me because he got no substance to do so. I mean predictions are predictions and we shouldn't expect it to materialise. But to be so bloody far off with the prediction of his (France 3 Sweden 0), it's really laughable. That's not a prediction, that's a wild guess. And he wants to disguised it with all his bombastic football terminology when it's nothing more than plucking it from the air. When I told the coffee-shop ah peks of his 3-0 prediction to France, they were rolling on the floor laughing (not literally). Even my coffee-shop the kopi-hia said he "jin gong"

Aiyoh how he going to reply to this. He would need a 3rd party to read your post and tell it to him if not he has lied on ignoring you.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Italy in fact is a better team than England as a whole. But England will win. It will win not bcos it's any good. It will win bcos it's predestined for England to win Euro 2012. Everyone can see how lucky England was last nite. Ukraine was undoubtedly the better side and Heavens even went to the extent in helping England by "blinding" the goal line referee in not seeing the ball having crossed Joe Hart's goal-line.

I'd say Italy and Spain to win easily. Group D is a joke. France and England sure kena makan. If england can do what they've never done since 1966, that is to beat a traditional power (Italy/Brazil/Germany) in a knockout match, then i can believe a bit in your destiny theory.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Predestined" is too strong a word, will hit a raw nerve of the resident atheistic nuts.

"Groomed" is a better choice. :wink: