• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official Euro 2012 Thread

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dont confuse england with chelsea. Chelsea has drogba, england has.....rooney.:p

And if not for Chelsea's defenders, England would have been brutally raped in 90 minutes.
Lescott was average. Glen Johnson was fucked up. Worst RB I have ever seen.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if not for Chelsea's defenders, England would have been brutally raped in 90 minutes.
Lescott was average. Glen Johnson was fucked up. Worst RB I have ever seen.

Park the bus and counter can only work if have a deadly striker like drogba. Rooney is god awful for england. White pele my arse. Look how many balls he passed to the italian players.

Helder Postiga

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 Ashleys screwed up!

1626289330a8af61058c46080b21d0498ddfd87b.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0-0 for England vs Italy match and onwards is what i have have been saying unlike some clowns who keeps telling you to bet on them like 4D. :rolleyes::biggrin:

Clowns your head!
What 4D? Probability you cock!
This also reflected in the odds....payout 7-6 times unlike the normal 9-10 times.
Better than nothing and to see England out is a bonus.
Good for nothings penalty jinx happened again.

Next prediction 2-2 score line has yet to appear.....it's quite a common score line that hasn't appear yet.
Normal payout at least 16 times. Small try for last 3 games for a happy euro!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Italy deserved to win.

Agree.. And England deserved to lose.. Italy were the better team thru out the game.. Just like the Krauts, these oily Italian spaghettis are masters of major tournaments.. England as usual were outplayed, out passed and true to my prediction, they were knocked out by the Italians..

Think about it.. The English were lucky to draw against the French cocks..

They were then quite lucky against the Swedish IKEA..

Their good luck continued against the Ukraine..

They very lucky not to be knocked out by the Italians during normal time..

Then penalty shoot out and the inevitable happened.. They flopped as usual in penalty kicks..

Her Majesty's EPL prima donnas can now plan their summer holidays with their WAGs..

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
England play a very boring game for the last 40plus years, they deserve to lose, they need a time machine to travel back to 1966 and use that team to regain their past glory........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a Maestro this Pirlo..

Only geniuses can think of that kind of penalty..

Just imagine the pressure in a major tournament like this.. The crowd whistling at you, the opposing goalie staring at you as though you had just screwed his woman..:biggrin: Then you scored a cheeky penalty like Pirlo's..:eek:

Pirlo si e una leggenda...

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Invented by this bloke:

[video=youtube;Tp2HZNheCZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp2HZNheCZ8[/video]

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Germany to win EURO 2012. The PIGS to get their bailout money. Happy ending for everyone!

Huat ah! :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
havent had much time to follow the matches and the posts here.....what bodyparts do you have left after getting almost all of your predictions wrong?

Why don't you help him eat and he chop his cock and give you? Happy ending for everyone! Huat ah!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
velly velly good ah......................Italy play more minutes and 2 less days to rest..............Germany win for sure..........

Germany vs Italy....................Germans win for sure................

great to see England go out in another heart-breaker.......................bad news for England is good news for me !