• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Official 9/11 Fairytale....................

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wonder if Osama....................in his cave.....................was the one that placed those MEGA trades on shorting airlines' stocks.................

he must have made a fortune......................wonder who was his broker ?

maxpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can't even get the names right.

Mohd Atta is a common Muslim name like John Smith or Tan Ah Beng,Gurmit Singh.

They think 'Bin' is a name [It's like German 'Von' or Dutch 'Van'.Hence all Muslim's with Bin have a rough time going thru imm.Can't even get an Antropologist to explain that to them.

And Singh Turban shape no same as Osama turban shape still kanna marked!.

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Book-Messages-Signs-Visits-and-Premonitions-from-Loved-Ones-Lost-on-9-11.png

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't forget... World Trade Center Building 7 fall by itself, and it wasn't even publicized... and Building 7 contains CIA secrets. What is publicized is the twin tower and pentagon attack (the most funny thing is that the airplane that supposed to have crashed at one of the non-essential sectors of pentagon VAPORIZED into thin air...)

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget... World Trade Center Building 7 fall by itself, and it wasn't even publicized... and Building 7 contains CIA secrets. What is publicized is the twin tower and pentagon attack (the most funny thing is that the airplane that supposed to have crashed at one of the non-essential sectors of pentagon VAPORIZED into thin air...)

eh....brudder...............just realized you've been absent from here for quite long ah..................

go on tour, huh ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the men who reported that he had saw and heard explosions was Barry Jennings, who was trapped in Building 7:

Jennings was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority. On September 11th, 2001, he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers fell, while attempting to evacuate the WTC 7 Command Center with NYC Corporation Counsel Michael Hess.

Jennings also reported that, when he exited Building 7, the lobby was in ruins and they were stepping over dead bodies. The Official 911 report said that nobody was killed in Building 7. A lobby in ruins would indicate an explosion did occur within building 7