• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The new Honda Civic - sui bo ?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe lau heelow better. Anyway when I look at the above side view of the Civic looks a little like a slightly elongated Vios

It does look like a toyota vios, probably to fit the ah beng kits and vroom vroom exhaust maded for the vios.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hehehe. That's not all. Also changed both the side mirrors. Now have blue LED lights. When braking, LED lights will move will left to right and vice versa.

Beng never die. :wink:

Wahsay, very cool la bro. Next time you bring me to accessory shop is ok?

Last edited:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehe. That's not all. Also changed both the side mirrors. Now have blue LED lights. When braking, LED lights will move will left to right and vice versa.

Beng never die. :wink:

Somehow i imagine that you'll have those blue light mounted in your car, tio boh?? :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahsay, very cool la bro. Next time you bring me to accessory shop is ok?
Think Lexus and Camry not suitable lah. But your Dmax V-cross is perfect candidate for 'zheng'.

Think the blue LED beneath the vehicle is illegal but so far last 2 week nothing happen. Personally, I think the blue LED is actually good cos' improve the visibility at night on the highways where some sections do not have any lightings.

Any expert know if the additional LEDs beneath the car is dangerous?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hehehehe. Inside car don't have but outside under the car have. :wink:

steady lah!! machiam Fast & Furious!!

sigh, missed those days of a B16B in my EG.

now.. the only mod i can do to my car is this:

recaro-young-sport.jpg :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
steady lah!! machiam Fast & Furious!!

sigh, missed those days of a B16B in my EG.

now.. the only mod i can do to my car is this:
D

Oii hello bro, you cultivating future beng is it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think Lexus and Camry not suitable lah. But your Dmax V-cross is perfect candidate for 'zheng'.

Think the blue LED beneath the vehicle is illegal but so far last 2 week nothing happen. Personally, I think the blue LED is actually good cos' improve the visibility at night on the highways where some sections do not have any lightings.

Any expert know if the additional LEDs beneath the car is dangerous?

How much the blue LED cost?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much the blue LED cost?
OK, I added these LEDs, side LED mirrors (not original) while I was repainting the old civic. Total cost me THB 25K. The underneath blue LED itself is cheap, think it's about THB 400 per 1 feet stripe. Got 2 on both sides and it's wired to the headlights. Shop also told me if sent car for washing, must remind the cleaner about the LEDs underneath the car cos' the high pressure water cleaner will spoil the LED bulbs.