• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Nazi Gospels

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;9vvjZqdcETI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vvjZqdcETI&list=PLDCQt-xBj1O8kDAWCYL42C-Q6k4joI5cd[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch it. Very interesting. They explained exactly why the nazis did what they did.
It also exposed those people who insisted that Hitler was a Christian to be liars. Enjoy.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch it. Very interesting. They explained exactly why the nazis did what they did.
It also exposed those people who insisted that Hitler was a Christian to be liars. Enjoy.

Aiya, this one very very old liao.
Why don't we contribute something more interesting?
I strip you lick
I gostang you gohead.
I cum you tarik

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
no ability to write your own thoughts, can only cut and paste.

Before cut and paste from bible, now cut and paste from youtube.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nazi Gospels is actually a variance of the original Constantine Gospels that both catholicism and protestant christianity originated from.

Both are used by their originators for mass control and to rule the whole world ultimately.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hitler was in fact a roman catholic(yet another christian). He even had his Nazi soldiers wearing belt buckles that said "Gott mit uns" ("God is with us"). He also gave many speeches parading his christianity.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
top toink!
For those who claim that Hiter was a Christian. I have proven you to be a liar.

Cheers

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is very close parallelism between the master race of the Nazi Gospel and the chosen people of the bible.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before joining the Nazi party, Adolf Hitler was raised a Catholic and sang in the church choir.

This is historic fact, so a lie by historians? LOL

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adolf Hitler was Catholic and most of his speeches included God in much the same way that junior Bush does

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adolf Hitler declared in Mein Kampf: "I believe that I am acting in accordance with
the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting
for the work of the Lord."[/I]

Clearly, the Lord that Hitler was fighter for was the abrahamic God.

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following words from Hitler show his disdain for atheism, and pagan cults, and reveals the strength of his Christian feelings:

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just as the Jew could once incite the mob of Jerusalem against Christ, so today he must succeed in inciting folk who have been duped into madness to attack those who, God's truth! seek to deal with this people in utter honesty and sincerity.
-Adolf Hitler, in Munich, 28 July 1922

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the Bible we find the text, 'That which is neither hot nor cold will I spew out of my mouth.' This utterance of the great Nazarene has kept its profound validity until the present day.
-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 10 April 1923

[The Bible quote comes from Jesus in Revelation 3:16]
Clearly, Hitler was pro-Christ!

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the life of nations, what in the last resort decides questions is a kind of Judgment Court of God.... Always before god and the world the stronger has the right to carry through what he wills.

-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 13 April 1923

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are three words which many use without a thought which for us are no catch-phrases: Love, Faith, and Hope.... We are fanatical in our love for our people....

We have faith in the rights of our people, the rights which have existed time out of mind. We protest against the view that every other nation should have rights - and we have none. We must learn to make our own this blind faith in the rights of our people, in the necessity of devoting ourselves to the service of these rights; we must make our own the faith that gradually victory must be granted us if only we are fanatical enough. And from this love and from this faith there emerges for us the idea of hope. When others doubt and hesitate for the future of Germany - we have no doubts. We have both the hope and the faith that Germany will and must once more become great and mighty.

We have faith that one day Heaven will bring the Germans back into a Reich over which there shall be no Soviet star, no Jewish star of David, but above that Reich there shall be the symbol of German labor - the Swastika. And that will mean that the first of May has truly come.

-Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich, 01 May 1923

[Love, Faith, and Hope comes from I Corinthians 13:13 NIV]