• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The most scenic towns and villages in France

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about paris baguette in sg? is that faux french?
1671560038292.jpeg

jw5

Loyal
1671628937578.png

Vézelay, Bourgogne-Franche-Comté​

Crowned by the landmark 12th-century Vézelay Abbey, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the picturesque hill town of Vézelay is surrounded by vineyards and is a blaze of color in spring when fields of glowing sunflowers enhance the approach to this historic town.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like fresh baguette and Brie.
When I lived in Marseille, the French family usually sent me to the bakery to buy three baguettes every day.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
my favorite baguette is from lee’s sandwich, a silicon valley viet bánh mì joint. viets have taken baguette baking to a whole new level.
Yes .banh mi is the bastardised child of the baguette....but quite nice...n from my perspective...a frog bakery run by frogs still have better products than frog bakeries run by viets which are common in ang more lands .. viets should stick with Viet pastries etc

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes .banh mi is the bastardised child of the baguette....but quite nice...n from my perspective...a frog bakery run by frogs still have better products than frog bakeries run by viets which are common in ang more lands .. viets should stick with Viet pastries etc
texture, crunchiness, freshness, and aroma of the lee’s sandwich baguette is 69% better than the french’s.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
texture, crunchiness, freshness, and aroma of the lee’s sandwich baguette is 69% better than the french’s.
In terms of the crunchiness..and the 'sophistication'.I still prefer baguette with butter..for those bambi...the bread is often those simple ultra processed flour like those old singkies bread..nice but just simple calories..n I find many viets over toast the Bambi as sometimes the bread is old n becoming stale. Tat why I never get my Bambi toasted

jw5

Loyal
1671715515421.png

Troyes, Grand Est​

Troyes is situated within the renowned Champagne wine region. The town's historic center is lined with half-timbered properties, most of which date back to the 16th century.

jw5

Loyal
1671803933281.png

Domme, Nouvelle-Aquitaine​

France is peppered with bastides, and Domme is no exception. A Dordogne landmark, historic Domme is all walls, ramparts, and towers—sturdy defenses that embrace a fascinating medieval core.