• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Most Pretty Minah In Spore Will Be Unveiled Tomorrow Live On TV.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resized

It's a better and nicer picture of Natasha :biggrin:

natasha-tan-profile.jpg

Can see it, now ?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually everyone not very nice one. Just like scrapping the bottom of the barrel and then find something.
Not say my standard very high one.

3/4 of the ladies will balloon up like the hindenburg in 10 years time.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Natasha Tan, slurp slurp. I only tried minah once on my life. Super wet, warm pussy......

Alot of Mina very good looking ... Got big eyes , big boobs and good ass ( love the way they sit motorbike ) . But after married all figure gone ....:wink:

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing between all three races, Malay got biggest boob size imo. Sinkie chink girls often resort to spamming black eyeliner, fake eyelashers and colored contact lens to make their eyes bigger. When Malay put on make up, it only accentuates their features. If only Malay people had lighter skins and were non-Muslims...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I think of minahs, I always recall the 80s and 90s in health centres and nightspots where they work. Always a memorable experience. There was one HC at the basement of Orchard Boulevard. Great quality. Another HC was along Middle Road. Can't recall the name but I believe they are still operating.

Nightspots include Japanese clubs where they work and the one at the basement of a building where Sea View hotel was located. Thai Village had a branch there. Cold Storage too. Big open air carpark infront.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I think of minahs, I always recall the 80s and 90s in health centres and nightspots where they work. Always a memorable experience. There was one HC at the basement of Orchard Boulevard. Great quality. Another HC was along Middle Road. Can't recall the name but I believe they are still operating.

Nightspots include Japanese clubs where they work and the one at the basement of a building where Sea View hotel was located. Thai Village had a branch there. Cold Storage too. Big open air carpark infront.

I remember one joint call " kabuki " in orchard rd ...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Ex-CP Goh YH was a regular there. There was an occasion when I was about to enter Kabuki when the bouncer told me of GYH's presence. I left immediately and headed for Carnival.

Maybe he see u also scare ? Whahhaha . Must keep low profile mah :wink:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Comparing between all three races, Malay got biggest boob size imo. Sinkie chink girls often resort to spamming black eyeliner, fake eyelashers and colored contact lens to make their eyes bigger. When Malay put on make up, it only accentuates their features. If only Malay people had lighter skins and were non-Muslims...

they got big meh? Eurasians?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Yellow, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black.

Or more precisely Indians. The Yunan-malay migration theory would espouse that the Malay are mixed between the Indians and Chinese. Don't forget, Kedah used to be ruled by an Indian prince.
Her father is a Chinese ? Most likely. Anyway, there are already blood or gene mixing since the olden days when some Chinese looking people headed south to mudland. A few Malays that I had talked to were very Chinese looking. Some Malay friends also looked like gorillas. So, those are probably closer to the Polynesians ?

Yellow, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Black.