• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Monsters and Demons here .....Are you one of them???

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is an interesting forum where all shades of character are found. You see mostly monsters, demons and devils - many in disguise and utterly disgusting.

I will start with the worst motherfucking demon here. I H P ....He and his bold in read motherfucking expletives are classic!!! They have become an iconic signature of this demonic motherfucker!!!

journey__span.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Chonbrurifc is another demon here...always returning to this River to pee all the rubbish over people....

Another great vulval mouth....loose anal canon!!

a_560x0.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop whinging and whining you dumbfuck. This forum is not about you and I hope Sam Leong will take the hint that you are overdoing it littering this forum with your whines. Fucking whining dog.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nobody can beat MBSSLUTS and his Henchmen when it comes to conspiracy and intrigues!!!

3-photo-curse-of-the-demon.jpg

they are worse than being monsters and demons....they are evil, vile and poisonous!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stop whinging and whining you dumbfuck. This forum is not about you and I hope Sam Leong will take the hint that you are overdoing it littering this forum with your whines. Fucking whining dog.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

you fucking breast suckling demon...now you have turned into breast meat eater!!!! phui!!!!!!!!!!!!

REC-3-Demon.jpg

you and your cbbin!!!! now fuck off!!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

People like you feed the troll. :rolleyes:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam please stop this dumbfuck from littering this forum with his nonsense. He can give but cannot take and now is running amok in this forum.:eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam please stop this dumbfuck from littering this forum with his nonsense. He can give but cannot take and now is running amok in this forum.:eek:

He litters the forum with his nonsense because he knows it gets people like you all worked up.

If everyone just ignored the stuff, he'd be gone in less than a week.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

fucking cbbin! you had your fun running your cbbin for the past two months happily fucking others...now you are whinning like a shredded chickenshit!!!...now grow some pubic hairs and learn how to poke properly!!!

47-ronin5.jpg

another cbbin monster!!! learn to take when you start to shit!!!! and pee!!! on others!!! now suck your milk!!!!!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Count the number of his threads and post, I only posted a few to troll him. He deserves it.

without idiots like you, this forum will be very dull....now grow more pubic hairs and go suck your doggie milk!!!!

just look at yourself - a pathetic monster!!!

dead-birds-movie-demon-boy-monster-fangs.jpg

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He litters the forum with his nonsense because he knows it gets people like you all worked up.

If everyone just ignored the stuff, he'd be gone in less than a week.

I think he is the one that is worked up and even if I was I am not littering the forum with the shit he is throwing up.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
some of the monsters here have multiple handles and killers .....MBSSLUTS is a good example.
I H P is another motherfucking monster with multiple vulval mouths and anal holes....

23.jpg