• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Malay Race Is Truly A Very Gracious One - Humble and Helpful

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was part of a salvage crew during the beginning of my career.. My vessel crew mates then consisted mostly of our local Malay chaps who were seasoned experienced sea farers... Long offshore trips were part of the job.. They were the ones that showed me the ropes... Even though I'm a non Malay, they readily accepted me as part of their group.. Teamwork and strong rapport with one another was very important in the middle of the sea..I did not feel homesick at all in most of my sea voyages.. Missed the old camaraderie where we would relax at the deck of the vessel sipping beer, smoking some joint and enjoying the lovely scenery of the sea...

You are right. The best seafarers have always been the Bugis. They were good seamen, sailors and boat-builders. They possess great loyalty to the ones they work for. That same spirit is with them. Although predominantly Muslims, they can be found in large numbers in the former Indonesian Spice Islands called Sulawesi (Celebes of yesteryears). They even left theior footprints in Malaya. You must remember Daeng Perani.
They truly make good buddies and are very hardworking too. Most important they know how to co-exists among the many Christians in Sulawesi.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Voter ?

PAP-Comic.jpg

Leongsam said:
Every single PAP member I have met has been kind, humble and helpful. That's why I respect the party so much.

You, another PAP ah ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racial Riot In 1964 ?

5940_267611025382_553345382_8615631_5274964_n.jpg

Another sad factor which was literally 'omitted' as well as orally 'twisted' from our Malaysian History Textbooks was the reason for Singapore's separation from Malaysia and the events which led to massacres and tragedy of May 13, which in-fact are interconnected with each other.

What Malaysian History Books try to hide from the public was the fact that in 1964, 5 years prior to the May 13 incident, that there had already been racial riots in Singapore, remembered by Singaporeans as the 1964 Sino-Malay Riots during the Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad whereby 36 people were killed and a total of 556 people in Singapore were injured.

The Kallang racial riots of Singapore in 1964, prior to the 13th May 1969 racial riots in Malaysia...

So, I don't really believe that more than 50% of the Malays are nice people. They have their own fraternity. I'm worried that some of these people are still in league with the extremists worldwide.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Racial Riot In 1964 ?

Another sad factor which was literally 'omitted' as well as orally 'twisted' from our Malaysian History Textbooks was the reason for Singapore's separation from Malaysia and the events which led to massacres and tragedy of May 13, which in-fact are interconnected with each other.

What Malaysian History Books try to hide from the public was the fact that in 1964, 5 years prior to the May 13 incident, that there had already been racial riots in Singapore, remembered by Singaporeans as the 1964 Sino-Malay Riots during the Birthday of the Prophet Muhammad whereby 36 people were killed and a total of 556 people in Singapore were injured.

The Kallang racial riots of Singapore in 1964, prior to the 13th May 1969 racial riots in Malaysia...

So, I don't really believe that more than 50% of the Malays are nice people. They have their own fraternity. I'm worried that some of these people are still in league with the extremists worldwide.

I read about the riot and it was the damn m&ds that were violent first. They were told by the police to keep in line or something they were not happy and started getting violent. They were clearly in the wrong yet of course nothing gets mentioned.

Now some malays are nice and frenly and some of them openly backstabbed chinese as in ww2 in which they pao toh chinese to the japs and hide behind their smiles but yet it seems like there's quite a percentage of m&ds/indons etc that indulge in violent behavior. They seem to be prone to violence and love to mock ppl. Yet this is considered as them being garang or daring. Look at how easily the indons indulge in violence look at how racist they are to non malays in mudland and so on.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. The best seafarers have always been the Bugis. They were good seamen, sailors and boat-builders. They possess great loyalty to the ones they work for. That same spirit is with them. Although predominantly Muslims, they can be found in large numbers in the former Indonesian Spice Islands called Sulawesi (Celebes of yesteryears). They even left theior footprints in Malaya. You must remember Daeng Perani.
They truly make good buddies and are very hardworking too. Most important they know how to co-exists among the many Christians in Sulawesi.

What groups of malays are considered malay? (duh) and what are considered indonesians? Like javanese aren't considered malays i suppose. Bugis and boyanese are i suppose. Boyanese ppl indulge in bomoh and black magic a lot. I hear kelantan malays up north are warriors and the south are fishermen.

Perhaps you would like to explain more of them in detail just like when we talk of the various chinese dialect groups.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing i noticed is that there are some chinese that are so willing to praise non chinese to the skies and stereotype their own race badly. Somehow you don't really see this with other races. Like any indian or malay for eg gets up to his own shennigans gets praised to the skies as funny and so on and if a chinese did that would be called an idiot for eg.

Go observe it yourself. You won't ever see this from most ang mohs. Ang mohs love their own race the most. That's why everyone that isn't an ang moh gets discriminated by them. That's why english is the world's spoken language cos they enforced it unto others. If ang mohs had the same temperment as chinese i assure you english wouldn't be the world's language. I can assure you this.

Then we have traditional chinese positive stereotypes downplayed. Like chinese are hard working and ppl call them nerds or unfeeling machines while malays know how to take it easy changing the traditionally held view that hard work is good into hard work is now bad. Chinese are intelligent but that never really gets mentioned. Yet when it comes to sports for eg there will be ppl really insistent that chinese are lousy sportsmen but get offended if you dare call a malay unintelligent. Many of such examples abound.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What groups of malays are considered malay? (duh) and what are considered indonesians? Like javanese aren't considered malays i suppose. Bugis and boyanese are i suppose. Boyanese ppl indulge in bomoh and black magic a lot. I hear kelantan malays up north are warriors and the south are fishermen.

Perhaps you would like to explain more of them in detail just like when we talk of the various chinese dialect groups.

Real Chinese don't indulge in black magic. Any disagreement, settle by reason or fight. Simple as that. That's real Chinese. That's why Chinese although backward and weak in the Qing Dynasty era didn't get conquered totally even with 8 to 11 countries' armies combining forces to attack. India? One Britain conquered it totally.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real Chinese don't indulge in black magic. Any disagreement, settle by reason or fight. Simple as that. That's real Chinese. That's why Chinese although backward and weak in the Qing Dynasty era didn't get conquered totally even with 8 to 11 countries' armies combining forces to attack. India? One Britain conquered it totally.

I'm sure that the chinese were pretty tough that's why they needed so many countries to defeat china back then but what's the pt of talking about it today? You bring this up in some other forum and even the chinese themselves will dismiss it. They are so willing to kiss non chinese ass and not stand up for themselves. If it was say malaysia or india that did that you would never ever ever hear the end of it. Anyway no matter how india fucks up indians always seem to get a good rep no matter how they fuck it up. You have chinese dogs like scroobal saying indians are brave cos the first 3 to enter the plane during the hostage crisis were indians while following his logic the last one that entered was a coward. Sounds so fucking stupid yet that's how scroo puts it.

This is what really amazes me is where in the hell do these chinese dogs come from? What made them this way? You don't really see this in other races, for other races they are the total opposite refusing to admit facts then for the chinese you have a significant number of them looking down on their own race. but not themselves as they consider themselves better than their own ppl.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of malays are laid back and simple people. They like the simple things in life. Singapore is not right for most of them. Most of them would earn much more in blue collar jobs in OZ or NZ. All the jobs that malays do in peesai would make them well off overseas. I have encourage malays Ive met to immigrate over the years but because of being simple people, they are reluctant to change.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Majority of malays are laid back and simple people. They like the simple things in life.

While most Chinese view the Malays as simpletons, reality is somewhat different. Malays have a far greater understanding of what life is all about and structure their activities and career choices accordingly. The lead balanced lives that are stress free, spiritually and emotionally rewarding and most importantly bring joy and contentment.

The Chinese are the real simpletons. They have this crazy notion that life revolves around $$$$ and very little else. As a result, they spend their whole lives beholden to money. Everything they do is driven by the desire to accumulate wealth and they're willing to lie, cheat, back stab, pirate, even kill [directly or indirectly] to achieve their monetary goals. At the end of it all, they end up dead just like everyone else but they have enough money to buy hell money, paper mercs and condos that they can take to the afterlife.

Tell me who the real idiots are? The Chinese of course.

PS: If they can't achieve their monetary goals, a fair number actually kill themselves. That just has to be height of idiocy and cowardliness.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
each race get their kicks differently. Different strokes for different folks. No right or wrong here.

While most Chinese view the Malays as simpletons, reality is somewhat different. Malays have a far greater understanding of what life is all about and structure their activities and career choices accordingly. The lead balanced lives that are stress free, spiritually and emotionally rewarding and most importantly bring joy and contentment.

The Chinese are the real simpletons. They have this crazy notion that life revolves around $$$$ and very little else. As a result, they spend their whole lives beholden to money. Everything they do is driven by the desire to accumulate wealth and they're willing to lie, cheat, back stab, pirate, even kill [directly or indirectly] to achieve their monetary goals. At the end of it all, they end up dead just like everyone else but they have enough money to buy hell money, paper mercs and condos that they can take to the afterlife.

Tell me who the real idiots are? The Chinese of course.

PS: If they can't achieve their monetary goals, a fair number actually kill themselves. That just has to be height of idiocy and cowardliness.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
each race get their kicks differently. Different strokes for different folks. No right or wrong here.

That's a far more appropriate statement compared to the ones that suggest that the Chinese are somehow superior just because they're willing to sacrifice all morality for a quick buck.

The melamine milk powder scandal was absolutely shocking. Imagine having no qualms about poisoning innocent infants in the name of profit. The Chinese often behave worse than animals. It really is disgusting.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've stayed in JB for the past year and realized that malays are not pushovers and they don't buy into hype. An example are food stalls and restaurants. Just go to where the crowds are and the food would most likely be good. Not necessary cheap though. A new shopping centre with a swanky food court will not make them come out in droves just to try the food, as most of them have their own favorite eating place. Unlike in peesai where food that taste like crap gets rave reviews from sinkees.
There are so many occasions where I tried food recommended by friends in peesai that have long waiting lines only to be amazed later on when I tried the food and it taste like crap or just average. But I have to say that services in MY is not up to scratch though. Taxis here are shit.

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Unlike in peesai where food that taste like crap gets rave reviews from sinkees.
There are so many occasions where I tried food recommended by friends in peesai that have long waiting lines only to be amazed later on when I tried the food and it taste like crap or just average ...
sg is oni so small ... it oni haf so much 2 offer lor ... wat u get is bestest in sg wat! ... :o

bestest in sg can b crap oso wat! ... :eek:

1 ting is dat sinkies like 2 equate loong q n crowded stalls wif goot fud ... n usu ze fud @ dose places is so-so oni ...

Last edited:

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a far more appropriate statement compared to the ones that suggest that the Chinese are somehow superior just because they're willing to sacrifice all morality for a quick buck.
The melamine milk powder scandal was absolutely shocking. Imagine having no qualms about poisoning innocent infants in the name of profit. The Chinese often behave worse than animals. It really is disgusting.

many peoples regardless of races will sacrifice all morality and values for profits. the Japanese are no better, the recent Tokyo Electric Power Company scandal in the March earthquake for example. TEPCO chose to save the huge money on maintaining the safety standards at the nuclear plants thus endangering their countrymen's lives in the event of natural disasters.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... The melamine milk powder scandal was absolutely shocking. Imagine having no qualms about poisoning innocent infants in the name of profit. The Chinese often behave worse than animals. It really is disgusting.
ya, man! ... imajin ah soh having no qualms about putting commuters @ risk in ze name of profit ... :rolleyes:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I was, i would be speaking about myself, correct. No my dear Red Amoeba, I am not a Malay but have worked with that race for many years.
Self praise, as you all know, is international disgrace. I am being sincere. I also love all the humans that contribute to this page.

ok...as i said, there are white sheep and there are black.

I have bad experience with malays in malaysia - in time of need, they chose to exploit the situation.

well, what can i say..

but i don't subscribe to the idea that all malays are bad...just that i jolly well know, some chinese are worse than animals.