• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Legend of Bullshit Lee continues...........

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dont hit him too hard cos we still need him to type his apolagise here.:wink:

I won't kill him. I book Krafty taxi 7:45PM tonight. 8:00PM there. A few minutes settle. I don't fight round by round. One off go all. If he good, me lie down on stretcher, I congrat him.

hiker

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN wah lau yah hor...bloody idiot coward...later make me and Krafty waste time and me waste taxifare...

if cant get him there then both of you go for kopi lor...:biggrin: but if you find him there, put hin in the ambulance then both of you proceed for kopi lor....:biggrin::biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if cant get him there then both of you go for kopi lor...:biggrin: but if you find him there, put hin in the ambulance then both of you proceed for kopi lor....:biggrin::biggrin:

OK. I've never lost a fight before. In Sg, Msia, US, China and Thailand. I'm not Bruce Lee, just lucky enough never lost before. I really want to taste lose how. If the opponent good enough, I'd be honored to to lose.

hiker

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. I've never lost a fight before. In Sg, Msia, US, China and Thailand. I'm not Bruce Lee, just lucky enough never lost before. I really want to taste lose how. If the opponent good enough, I'd be honored to to lose.

i lost to a girl before....i remembered everything clearly............i lost my virginity to her 20 years ago....:biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

confirm it will be kopi sessions i tell you.

I think someone pm that ccb maybe that fool has "forgotten" about this thread.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read around this forum, I'm sure I've posted something useful.

You want to go out where?

Moi stay at home type. And ask me out must use PM. Not on a thread. OMG! Must I teach you everything? :rolleyes:

What's OA? How come so many guys but not a single one knows?

I'm outta here. So dumb :cool:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's OA?
OA - Official Assignee

some loser (I think tonychat) is a bankrupt & his enemies here jeer him saying the OA from Insolvency & Bankrupcy Office is after him. Later, they just use this term carelessly & incoherently..... part of the silly folklore here. :confused:

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have the martial artists settled their differences :biggrin: ? waiting for breaking news ..... after all Arbishit's ruling party has been ordered to be dissolved for receiving unlawful contribution pathing the way for fresh elections ... which is what the Red Shirts wanted all along .....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have the martial artists settled their differences :biggrin: ?

Wasted an hour looking for that CCB. Found SABA somewhere near Farrer Park Swimming Pool. The staff said no such person as CCB and asked if I'm trying to funny looking for such a vulgar nick. Anyway, I never claim to be a martial artist. I simply fight, without any art.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasted an hour looking for that CCB. Found SABA somewhere near Farrer Park Swimming Pool. The staff said no such person as CCB and asked if I'm trying to funny looking for such a vulgar nick. Anyway, I never claim to be a martial artist. I simply fight, without any art.

wah u actually went around asking for someone called ccb? That's funny.

YNT

Alfrescian
Loyal

won't the guys over there find it funni to see you looking for a guy name ccb lol.Is like "hello, is there a ccb here", very weird. Salute u bro for having the courage to find the "hero".

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

I tot you policeman? How come got so many fights? Share some stories leh. I'm sure many bros here like to hear.

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have been set up. He is hoping you go to the gym while training session is on. Imagine, you enter the gym with all guns blazing and shout "Chow Chee Bye!!!".

They will think you are there to "ti kwan". Then you jialat liao.

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
you have obviously never been in a real fight before your whole life, why dont you climb into the ring with me and i will knock some sense into you, how about that?

climb into the ring? lol u mean facebook mma pro fighter is it? some brave nut u are challenging behind screen. fucking loser.. i work in AMK lvl B1. lets see u come shout that BL is bullshit. when i see u do that then we can fight there straight. no need ring one. real fight is anywhere anytime. u want ring? you want referee anot? cock!

if u cant do a simple thing like this you're really fucking worthless.

HAHAHAHA...

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am offering a US$5000 reward for the capture of chow chee bye kia; captured dead or live.

This type of bastard ought to be taught a lesson & be erased from the surface of this earth!

Last edited: