• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The latest earthquake detectors!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For those who don't know who she is, she is an American model and actress known for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue first in 2011 when she was named Rookie of the Year and again in 2012 when she was announced as the Cover Model. Someone, a blogger for a site "Skinny Gossip", had criticised her as having "huge thighs, no waistline, big fat floppy boobs and terrible body definition". I'll let you be the judge.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Narong brudder, where are you.

These earthquake detectors are for you...just in case there is a massive earthquake in Thailand.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
it really is a bitter sweet symphony watching those lush valleys & rolling hills knowing you can only see & not touch:rolleyes: but her face for me is a bit barbie doll plastic, sian liao.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle, i see ur avatar looks like u kena whack by one of those tremors on ur face already:biggrin:
you are right brudder. kena whacked. kena bokok. kena shacked. kena hamtam left, right and centre. nahbeh going to scoot liao soon...so better say what i want to say before i kena banished to siberia ....i think boss sam is restraining controlling himself before he press the delete button.....meanwhile, just enjoy the knockers lah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good post! Now give me some points ok.

if this is a good post, why old uncle got NO UPs....soon, kena zapped to hell pretty soon.....be patient, i will remember you .Your name is Allen Chen right. I must write down and remember to UP YOU. ok I promise.....unless SAM killed me off....

Allen Chen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay dog! Fuck your mother rotten chee by!

Give me some points will die? :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh old uncle kena zapped once more....Homo !!!....nahbeh zapped and hide under the skirt and shoot aeroplanes under the sarong....got guts to zap leave your esteemed name lah....don't rape and then run away.....

nevermind, old uncle will continue to post and post....until reach 2000 points with a power of 50 and then kill all these borlampars forumers here.....zap and run....no shame!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You retarded gay dog! Fuck your mother rotten chee by!

Give me some points will die? :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

hahahaaa!!! you see what i mean.....this type of clone will appear....and destroy this forum...
the vulgarity index shoots through the roof once again....such low down obscenity and expletives can only come from a kurang ajar
person....goodluck to you. may god bless you a million times...a million million times to wash your filthy mouth. anyway i forgive you and wash away your sins. maybe need sulphuric acid to wash the mouth and sheltox to gargle.....anyway i forgive you...forgive...forgive....forgive.

Allen Chen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic maggot! Who wants to rape your chao sinkie asshole? Better rape your stingy mother!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reminds of Anna Nicole Smith type.
Give a few more years, gravity gets to all. Everythings goes towards Chile.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ha ha_ the reincarnation of ivebert

this type of filthy kurangajar clone should be shot died at first sight by the BOSS who must exercise some responsibility. must get this clone infected, infracted and interned. letting loose such a rabid clone is detrimental to the esteemed forum...no wonder old uncle keeps saying the forum will soon die...soon die.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You spastic maggot! Who wants to rape your chao sinkie asshole? Better rape your stingy mother!

well well a rabid dog has just been identified. must call the AVA to cull this one before it spreads its filth....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good post! Now give me some points ok.

you are a terrible human being with no moral fibre in you. your vocab is shameless and limited. you must be an uneducated ahchek with a foul mouth. an utter failure in life with so much angery and fury in you. your vulgarity is simply low down and no class. your obscenity will only shows the colour of your soul - black, dirty and full of filth.

repent, repent , repent....otherwise......

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

your poor mother will be very ashamed of you. your father will grieve for having such a filthy son. your are an utter disgrace to your family lineage. repent.repent.repent. i forgive you. go wash your mouth with chlorox. if still dirty, clean with sulphuri. if still dirty just chop your tongue. okay. good boy...be a good boy okay. don't say such things again. otherwise, lightinign will strike....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My dear Mr Sam Leong,

This rabid dog Allen Chen should be immediately quarantined and banished . Please do something before he bites and gets the forum infected. Thank you.