• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The kampung girl from Pasir Panjang became Top Model in Paris New YOrk

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wow ethel came from a "well connected" family????

another one of gods many revelations...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder why the Braddell Bunch of Prostitutes did not publish the story of a manly-looking woman becoming the most powerful woman of Sinkapore with her pointy finger ?

That could be inspiring to the rest of the manly-looking women here.

Both stories same same moral....marry a rich/powerful husband

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by scroobal
If she stayed behind, she would be helping Kinana, Kopiuncle, Kuku and company to shape the nation. What a lost opportunity.
hahaha...thks for the high praise.......with your guidance, i am sure we can do better than papee and wp and abc.......
hahaha....kinana n kopiuncle.....what say u, we join in the fun and stand for erection in Ponggol East SMC BE...
sure to win 1..... with the guidance of my idol......
he is able to see things which all the other opps parties and papee failed to see.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha....kinana n kopiuncle.....what say u, we join in the fun and stand for erection in Ponggol East SMC BE...
sure to win 1..... with the guidance of my idol......
he is able to see things which all the other opps parties and papee failed to see.

If they stand for election .. Confirm Kena blanket party :wink: