• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

the ingenious FT supermarket queue jumper

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ingenious FT supermarket queue jumper

he will quickly grab an item and put on the cashier's table

the he will just take a relaxing stroll with a basket to collect
the items he need

whern u are nearing the cashier (where he put the item)..abd going to be my turn to pay ...
then he will sudeenly appear at the cashiers counter and tell you that he was in front of the queue ..and show you the item at the counter
so u must let him in to queue in front of you

I told him to fuck off and queue behind
he seem surprised and sheepishly go to the last person on the q
the queus was long

jw5

Loyal
The solution is simple.
Someone leaves an item on the cashier counter to "chope" a place in the queue while he leisurely shops for other items?
If you want the item, put it in your trolley. If you don't want it, chuck it aside. And continue to queue and proceed to pay for your items when your turn is reached.
When that sucker comes back to "reclaim" his place, tell him that an item is not considered his until he pays for it. Don't even have to tell him to fo.

karfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had the same experience with PRC at Seng Shiong. They put their basket on the floor near the cashuer and carry on shopping. Before they are done, u are 'allow' to jump queue and pay but once they are ready with the rest of the grocery, they will point to their basket and tell you that they are in the queue.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok wat! ... ppl can chope table places wif tissue paper, y not oso chope q wif bazket? ...

if u wanna b farny, try tis la ... nax time, wen u c dat bazket, take it away n hide it sumwhere else ... c dat burger cum back cunt find his bazket n kpkb ... n u juz act blur ...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will sit down on the table have been chop by tissue papaer if there are not seat available.
I don't care. If they owner make scene see who more shameful.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had the same experience with PRC at Seng Shiong. They put their basket on the floor near the cashuer and carry on shopping. Before they are done, u are 'allow' to jump queue and pay but once they are ready with the rest of the grocery, they will point to their basket and tell you that they are in the queue.

They call say whatever they want or place whatever basket anywhere. Just tell them get in line. Simple as that.

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal

I too had this similar experience at an NTUC.
I think now, some locals are trying to do this too.
There were 2 of them, the maid put the basket on the floor and stood nearby while the "madam" went to get items. The maid used her foot and slowly pushed the basket towards the malay makcik who was waiting in line in front of me.

When the madam came back, she kena fucked by the makcik teruk teruk...
the makcik never give her chance... until the lady herself pick up the basket and join the queue behind.

Anyway, it's not ingenious. It's just plain rude and inconsiderate and selfish.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guiding principle is that the queue position belongs to the person not the basket of items. Bros are right to move it aside or step aside and move on. The cashiers should tell the q-jumper off politely. In the western countries, you q jump you will get fucked in front of everybody else --or they ignore you.

There are also irritating buggers who use their maids or children to pick up items while they are still paying. Comes along somebody they know, a neighbour, and he/she conveniently tumpang...

These can be locals too.

I have also seen unscrupulous people, who, whilst their spouses are shopping, will pick up newspapers, usually lianhezaobao or the new paper, or those sensational tabloids, and disappear behind the shelves to have a free read, and then return them unpaid for to the racks when their spouses are done.