• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The inaccurate Vivian's dossier

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
That definition is standard practice in all town councils. The NEA guidelines state the same - ceilings and high fixtures to be cleaned at least once per year. If you've been following the saga, you will know.

Ok, i only picked up on the TS's claim and did not follow the whole laughable 'saga'. So how about:

20 Dec 2012 – Ms Chin Peiyun, (Executive/Hawker Centres Division, NEA) informed Mr Pradeep (AHPETC's Property Officer in charge of Block 538 Bedok North Street 3) that the Hawkers Association representatives of Block 538 had proposed that their annual March 2013 spring cleaning be scheduled from 4 to 8 March 2013.

Isn't the 'March 2013 spring cleaning' something annual or did 2013 have 2 'March 2013 spring cleanings'?

Haha, this is hilarious :smile:, gotta love Singapore 'politics'.

Last edited:

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That definition is standard practice in all town councils. The NEA guidelines state the same - ceilings and high fixtures to be cleaned at least once per year. If you've been following the saga, you will know.

Dear fren,

Dun bother with this german. He wants to meddle in everything.. just let him be.. or else he will not stop.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't the 'March 2013 spring cleaning' something annual or did 2013 have 2 'March 2013 spring cleanings'?

Haha, this is hilarious :smile:, gotta love Singapore 'politics'.

Do you know that you are making a fool of yourself? If you don't get it, be humble and ask instead of taking an unnecessary contemptuous jab at others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I spent the best part of 30 years in Singapore and I didn't experience "spring" even once.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more the PAP tries to push the issue the more they will stir up ground sentiment. PAP is trying thru the proxy of NEA to accuse WP of not doing its annual cleaning properly in March and asking for extra payments for high scaffolding. WP's annual cleaning is not scheduled until in Oct so naturally their TC assumed that anything outside of this is chargeable, which they will be right to say so. Now instead of NEA clarifying with the Hawkers the scheduled annual cleaning date, it tried to force the issue that led to the mixup.

The issue is rather complicated, and I wonder how many of their PAP MPs really grasped the picture, what with their distractions by their other businesses. Otherwise, how come we never see any of those normally big mouths come forward to attack WP in parliament?

Which also means that the man in the street will understand or care even less. All they perceive is this is yet another of those shenanigans so often played by the incumbent to trip up their only Opposition in parliament and exact revenge on their losses in GE2011, PE BE.

How different it would be if VB had played a neutral role, clarified the NEA's memo, explained the pileups of errors and maybe even get the various parties involved to apologise to the hawkers, and emerged as a statesman, which a Ministerial office should be?

Now PAP will not sail into the sunset well, but has fomented disaffection and distrust further into GE2016.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know that you are making a fool of yourself? If you don't get it, be humble and ask instead of taking an unnecessary contemptuous jab at others.

What do you mean? Am i not allowed to play the kind of word games others are playing here? I have a point and you know it. Ridiculing me for not blindly supporting a party changes nothing.

And you want to lecture me about democracy....pfff.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
you sound like that kukubird. Esp promising to quit the forum but balless to go thru. Birds of a feather flock together?

What do you mean? Am i not allowed to play the kind of word games others are playing here? I have a point and you know it. Ridiculing me for not blindly supporting a party changes nothing.

And you want to lecture me about democracy....pfff.

Last edited:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear fren,

Dun bother with this german. He wants to meddle in everything.. just let him be.. or else he will not stop.

yeah ignore this fucking cheebye kraut and then continue with whatever discussion unabated. the minute you give him a bit of attention he would have succeeded in subverting the fucking topic and discussion...

blare on you fucking "german" .....lanchiau!!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah ignore this fucking cheebye kraut and then continue with whatever discussion unabated. the minute you give him a bit of attention he would have succeeded in subverting the fucking topic and discussion...

blare on you fucking "german" .....lanchiau!!

Hi clone, how are you today? Taken your medicine yet?

Chickenshit...

Last edited: