• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Impending Depression: Jackals and Hitmen

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the coming global downturn, will the imperial powers send jackals and hitmen to Singapore. Will the covenants of the post second world war be reneged and a second descent of jackals and hitmen invade, to improve the terms of conditions for the imperial powers? Only time will tell.... But the jackals and hitmen are indeed active around the world. Imperialist powers play to win and stay in power....

Starving.Artist

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the coming global downturn, will the imperial powers send jackals and hitmen to Singapore. Will the covenants of the post second world war be reneged and a second descent of jackals and hitmen invade, to improve the terms of conditions for the imperial powers? Only time will tell.... But the jackals and hitmen are indeed active around the world. Imperialist powers play to win and stay in power....
you must have just read 'confessions of an economic hitman' or watched zeitgeist addendum... anyway... i dont think that singapore is in the crosshairs of the americans.. usually countries that are hit on are a) poor b)have something of value like oil or some other natural resource or c) are in a strategic geographical location (like the philippines)

so singapore no... but malaysia yes... and indonesia (they have tried already)

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must have just read 'confessions of an economic hitman' or watched zeitgeist addendum... anyway... i dont think that singapore is in the crosshairs of the americans.. usually countries that are hit on are a) poor b)have something of value like oil or some other natural resource or c) are in a strategic geographical location (like the philippines)

so singapore no... but malaysia yes... and indonesia (they have tried already)

c). We do have very important strategic value. Or East India would not have come and none of our forefathers would have followed. It is very hard to imagine the British giving up this goldmine for close to free. This is a place that WKS boasts having 1% of world GDP; 50% of word trade and 33% of world oil passing through. Anyone who deals with Americans know that they play to win in whatever manner. The Brits are never stupid and they never lose what they took in the first place. Brits are masters of leaving trouble behind to keep their influence. Nope, I read the book quite some time back and previous work and personal experiences validate the contents of the book. What the book writes and the current global financial bubble collapse are on the same tangent. They do not teach this in school but if you are in the business and move around, you know.

Starving.Artist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do think that the americans may raise its evil head... yes... when the times get tough, there will be some kind of desperation for their survival. Unless Obama is the good guy who could reign in corporate america...

in regards to singapore, the EIC i believe were here for the spice trade.. it was a strategic geographical location because there was good natural resources like spices and tea. in our neighbouring countries... also singapore could possibly be have been the next best as the Portuguese and Dutch got indonesia first... and that was where the 'gold' was.... pepper

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do think that the americans may raise its evil head... yes... when the times get tough, there will be some kind of desperation for their survival. Unless Obama is the good guy who could reign in corporate america...

in regards to singapore, the EIC i believe were here for the spice trade.. it was a strategic geographical location because there was good natural resources like spices and tea. in our neighbouring countries... also singapore could possibly be have been the next best as the Portuguese and Dutch got indonesia first... and that was where the 'gold' was.... pepper

Obama has no pedigree and thus is a clown. USA is not in the charity business and USAid is no aid but a dependency tool. Corporate America bows down to no one. If USA listened to Jimmy Carter, USA would be a different place. Singapore and Hong Kong are anomalies in conventional economics, better explained with military logistics as a basis for business logistics. Military logistics is after the mother of logistics. ISD and SAF may go crazy reading this but hey, it is all on the internet these days in terms of information to put 2 and 2 together. You choose to hire idiots in the government, you see how all the brains overtake you. Citizens do not care if they are monitored anymore. The current replies in the media and internet show everyone has more brains than the crap in power.