• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The history of Islam in China

No_Collar

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;7A3o-_DrqpY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A3o-_DrqpY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I came across this vid on my youtube feed.. any bros whose good in chinese history can refute this? So i guess communism really destroyed 5000 years of civilisation huh.... :(

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
除文章 is a great Emperor, a Hokkien lang. I like his history better than old fart. at least he did not take away your CPF money at 55.

I like his proverb 能屈就能伸 can bend means can stretch.

But some cannot bend and cannot stretch die die want to use ISA to intimidate you, and die die want to carry a sharp hatchet and meet you at cul de sac, behave like a tua pia kia.

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tks No_collar for sharing this clip. It has been an eye opener.:smile:

Hope tat butthurt dermentia Jah Jamban dont come here and call u Chinese dog.

Last edited:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese muslim in China is different.
Had a Chinese netfriend in Beijing,
she said her mother is a muslim but she is
still able to cook pork for the family
,though her mother don't take pork.
and they don't have to convert to muslim.