• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The gypsies - keling scum.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people

The Romani (also Romany, Romanies, Romanis, Roma or Gypsies; Romani: Rromane) are an ethnic group of Europe tracing their origins to medieval India.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=519300

Watch how these scum loot, rape and commit all sorts of crimes in European countries. Notice the similarity of their facial features to a certain type of snake. :biggrin:

GypcyScum.jpg

GypcyScum10.jpg

GypcyScum12.jpg

GypcyScum15.jpg

GypcyScum16.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Continued: This looks like our local ah beng keling.

GypcyScum27.jpg

keling ft:

GypcyScum3.jpg

GypcyScum4.jpg

GypcyScum5.jpg

Notice the lack of front teeth

GypcyScum7.jpg

GypcyScum8.jpg

GypcyScum9.jpg

NadezhdaSliven.jpg

In tradtional wear notice how snakey it looks, nice chandelier on the nose :smile:

gypsies.jpg

Not very different in the m&d der land aka keling

gypsies_tirnaveni_0061.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
huh u sure anot sgp the indians ppl all look like that one meh

They all originate from the same areas. The m&d der land. I dunno why but the worst types of human behaviours all seem to originate from that place.

Today a taxi driver also told me how they behave like. He told me how his mum used to live around race course road and how filthy it was and that was in 1985. He tells me he doesn't pick ppl from that area.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They sure are ugly. They look like they belong to IMH with hotbot too. Lack of looks, no brain and smelly....what can be worse than them?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice article. Tells you why SPGs are so rampant

131.jpeg

I don't see the correlation bet gypsies and that article you posted.

In any case what's the big deal about this spg thing? Spg is rampant in other races too and if you want to see those mixed breed chinese just look at central asian countries like khazastan for eg. Plenty of mixed ppl there.