• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The great Dutch Hero !

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
you think an crotch area of liquid explosive could cause great damage to a plane?

bunch of slackers who think they are playing Diehard 3 or 4?

Yes.. a small hole or a broken window pane could cause violent cabin de-compression, which can be catastrophic.

The explosive this fanatic religious bastard carried was sufficient to do that.
Note..he chose a seat by the window and just above the area of the wing fuel tank meets the main center line fuel tank.

GoFlyKiteNow

Alfrescian
Loyal
BULL SHIT LAH!

What hero? I won't even give a shit to this if I was on the plane myself with my family.

That tiny pack of thing was unable to even blow of the fellow's legs. And his balls are still there intact. What hero was that?

Who did he saved?
NO BODY!

If there was a real bomb the plane and all on board would had been splashed all over already how could that be stop if it was for real. No chance.

It was just an Al Qaeda Wanabe pulling a joke in the plane that's all.

Hero claim? Just like SAF jokers who claimed hero to shoot dead Pakistanis who had nothing but SIA butter knifes and some tiny bag of harmless fireworks.

BTW, I grew up playing these fireworks myself from few years old. Only these days Singaporeans became SUAKU because PAP banned fireworks & fire crackers. We used to throw firecrackers into each others home with neighbours' kids during CNY. They are even less harmful than SAF trainings' thunderflash.

If you threw that at me, I would just throw another piece back at you and laugh.

You mean, you would have known in advance, how much explosive the man had on him and what type of explosive it was ?...before you made your move to subdue the fanatic ?

Think.

BTW..the man had on him PETN..a high explosive compound.
Pentaerythritol tetranitrate (PETN, also known as corpent, pentrite, or rarely and primarily in German as nitropenta or pentrit)[1] is one of the most powerful high explosives known, with a relative effectiveness factor (R.E. factor) of 1.66. It is also used as a medical drug to treat heart conditions. PETN is also one of the ingredients of the Semtex plastic explosive.