• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Great Depression: Value Creation Fraud Exposed!

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello, everyone. Limpeh busy shioking for the last few months so no time to come down here.

Everything has developed according to my prediction, n-times better than the PAP mis-prediction and subsequent lies of actually knowing it in the first place.

For all those who do not understand how it happened, let me give you the lowdown. MBA scamster professors and conned believer teachers and students keep hollering about value creation. But what is value creation? Even to date, top "experts" are unable to explain value creation clearly.

Value creation is a musty word from Schumpter days that dictates who has has the bigger gun dictates the value. To put it in local terms, wo dua gi wo gong wey - I big cock I call the shots. Schumpter like the typical ang mo is less developed than members of the ancient Chinese, Indian or even African civilizations. If you have the gun, you can call any price you want - they have been doing this for years.

Value creation is calling a high price for a trinket while showing off your gun. Once it starts moving, value creation easily becomes a MLM scheme. Post WWII USA is built on MLM, made possible by the de facto US dollar international trading currency, further spread like a virus through US G bonds and corporate bonds sold overseas. Insurance companies help increase the exponential factor of the MLM sham by making promises they can never ultimately keep and funds of all sorts are devices to export MLM failure projects to other countries and people, based on the not in my backyard principle.

IBankers and fund managers are incoherent emotional junkies always looking for the next high, bullshitting with very simple summation series formulas that they do not understand about simple implications involved within finite systems. These people cannot deal with more than 6 zeroes, the typical lifetime income figure of people in top OECD countries and go totally insane believing that they are masters of the universe and they can only be brought to reality with a bullet or a shovel to the head. Slaps do not work for them.

While wall street goondus and forced official financial liars continue to babble like idiots and buffoons, the markets are making the logical downward adjustment as a consequence of 6 decade long MLM bubble deflating - the US dollar backed global bubble economy of "infinite growth"(any kid knows that is a lie unless he is on drugs or eating processed foods).

The question is how much pain can citizens of ex colonial powers take in this global bubble deflation. My feeling is they have the lowest threshold of pain and the highest propensity towards delusion. For the first time in a very long time ex colonial power citizens will be forced to think like mortals again.
Violence directed at some place or everywhere maybe necessary for these people to relieve their stress and justify the insanity they have created.

Need to look further for nutcases, case in point? Try Thain, Fuldman or Prince. At least, Madoff is honest. He knows it was a Ponzi for the start and rode the ride as long as it could.

PAP and LKY in all this? Not important and insignificant either to stop it or be engulfed by it if it comes.

Watch the show unfold. For those who always wanted to experience a full sensory interactive movie, you should pay attention to the bullet and kick to the groin coming from the movie screen, rather than anticipate the sexy lady on screen massaging your penis with the on-screen vagina. You may get your chance to experience this before Sony or Hitachi comes up with the actual commercialized product. BTW, these corporate giants with going concerning can go into oblivion too. Nobody said that a company cannot go bust and disappear.

Seeya! Me go shioking elsewhere again.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
3218299366_afab790f4f.jpg

AUD and SGD printing money like nobody business...

SINGAPORE -(Dow Jones)- The Monetary Authority of Singapore Friday released the following provisional money-supply data for December.

December '08 Year Ago November '08
M1 S$ 75.70B S$ 63.94B S$ 74.39 Bln
M2 S$333.41B S$297.56B S$331.84 Bln
M3 S$342.39B S$306.75B S$340.90 Bln

Inflation will be back.